TS&TBHB 14

I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted and my bad...I didn’t have the drive to write anything this week until today...This chapter may be a bit longer than my other, maybe not but, once I started writing I just couldn’t stop...Enjoy

Vote

Comment

Fan

****************

The days to the wedding were dwindling down and I was getting more and more nervous. The invitations had been sent out three and a half weeks ago and just about all the RSVP’s had already come back. This was really happening. I no longer had two months left before I was getting married. The wedding was in two days. Two freaking days, 48 hours! 

For the last three and a half weeks had I been staying with Corrie or Elena. It felt wrong to be at home lately. Okay, well not just lately but, it was worse now. My mother and I were no longer on speaking terms and I had nothing to say to my father. To them I was just some business transaction, nothing more. It pained me to think that but, it was the truth. If it wasn’t for that damn legal document I would’ve have been long gone by now. The only other thing that had me staying beside that damned piece of paper was Maria. I would never be able to leave her behind. 

“Are you ready?” Corrie asked poking her head into Elena’s bathroom.

We were going out for my bachelorette party tonight. I don’t know why they insisted that I have one. Who would come beside my two best friends anyway?

“Yeah, I’m ready.” I nodded pulling hair over my left shoulder and pining it there.

“You look hot,” she grinned

“You too,” I smiled. Corrie was dressed in a little black dress that stopped just below mid thigh, she pair the dress with blood red stilettos and hand her hair pulled into the high pony tail. 

“I really wish you would’ve word the silver dress.” she sighed as we walked out to the living room where Elena was waiting. 

“Aw, you didn’t use the silver dress.” Elena whined when we walked in.

“What is wrong with that I’m wearing?” I demanded half heartedly. 

Personally I thought I looked totally fine. I was dress in a simple dark purple strapless dress that hugged my bust and flared out to my knees with a pair on black heels. I didn’t know why they wanted me to wear the silver dress anyway. That thing left NOTHING to the imagination. I was not about to walk out in public in that thing. If I didn’t know any better I would think they were trying to whore me out or something. 

“Nothing’s wrong with it pre se.” Elena said standing from the couch. “It’s just...well, tonight is you bachelorette party.”

“Your last night being single.” Corrie added 

“What’s your point?” I asked placing a hand on my hip.

“Forget it, let’s go before we’re late.” Elena said rolling her eyes. 

The two of them dragged me to Corrie’s car and we drove off. Not long later we pulled up to Xavier’s parents house. I looked around confused, what the heck were we doing here? Wasn’t the party supposed to be at a restaurant. Okay, well more like a dinner than a party and then the club later. I didn’t question them, just went with it. We walked into the house and stepping into the living room. Sharon was sitting there with Karlee and Casey. A huge grin spread across my face when I saw them. I hadn’t seen either of them since the night I first met Xavier and his parents. I wrapped them each in a big hug before taking a seat.