TS&TBHB 7

Check out this story 'No Place Like Home' by FunShineBear in the External link ...It's a good story so far! Oh and I'm changing Xavier's age from 24 to 22, just a heads up! =)

Vote

Comment

Fan

*****************************

I watched Xavier through the mirror till his figure disappeared. I sighed and leaned back in my seat. I shouldn't have just left like that, too late now. In a way I did feel bad about, but at least I didn't leave during dinner. So leaving after it finished is something, right? Corrie's laugh rang through the confines of the car. It brought me back to the situation at hand. Since when do they all talk? Why were they all together?

"So does anyone  want to tell me what's going on?" I asked looking around at all of them.

"We're going out." Liam shrugged

"I understand that, but why are the two of you with them?" I asked twisting in my seat directing my question to Elena and Corrie.

"I ran into Cole this morning--literally ran into. I was doing my whole morning jog, you know." she said "Anyway we swapped numbers and here we are."

"Okay, is there a reason why we just left Xavier on the side of  the road? Aren't you guys like really close?" I questioned 

"We all grew up together, so yeah, we're close." Cole said "When you said you were with him we decided it was t he perfect opportunity to push his buttons. Since the two of you are getting married and all what better way to do that then steal you away from him for a little bit."

"Your logic is so weird." I said shaking my head. "You know he'll probably find us, right?"

"Yup." Liam and Cole nodded

"He wouldn't be Xavier if he didn't." Cole smirked

"Are you all trying to get me in trouble?" I accused

"How the heck would you get into trouble?" Liam asked confused

"Have you met my mother?" I asked

"No, I can't say I have." he replied

"You're lucky!" Elena commented "I swear she's Satan's Mistress."

"Or the Devils Spawn." Corrie asked

"Should you really be talking about her mother while she's in the car?" Cole questioned

"They're both right." I shrugged 

"Why would you get into trouble though?" Liam asked

"Because I'm supposed to be with Xavier." I answered "We're supposed to 'get to know' each other tonight. That was a major fail! Plus if I want to know anything I could just ask either one of you."

"Ask away, what ever you want to know if we know the answers we'll tell you." Liam said

"I'll keep that in mind." I said 

We drove for a while longer. The music softly playing the back ground and the constant chatter coming from Elena, Corrie and Cole filled up the silence. I stared out the window watching as the brightly lit shops passed us by. What was Xavier doing right now? Had he gone home? Where were we going? So many questions raced through my mind and I didn't have an answer for any of them. Deciding not to dwell on it any longer I cleared my mind of all thoughts content to just go with the flow.