TS&TBHB 17

Holy crap it's been almost a month since I updated this MY BAD...I didn't even realize that it had been so long...Never letting that happen again...Well, here is the next chapter, not sure how good it is since I have some major writers block for this story...

Vote

Comment

Fan

*****************

I had to admit, the whole wedding and reception had turned out pretty well. Most of the guest had stayed and partied the night away until the wee hours of the morning. I hadn’t had so much fun in a very long time. So not counting the time spent in Bora Bora. I wonder if there’s anyone out there that can say that their wedding reception totally freaking rocked. I sure as hell can. 

Liam and Cole had really gotten the party started after having a few drinks at the bar. I don’t think I have ever seen so many uppty rich people really let loose. It was the best thing ever! Maria even stayed up for most of the night dancing her little heart out. My feet had eventually gotten the best of me so I sat at a table and peopled watched just after one in the morning. 

Xavier, myself, my dad, Maria, Corrie, Elena, Liam and Cole had all spent the rest of the weekend at the estate. It had to be the best weekend I had ever had with my dad in a while. My mother had called my dad a bunch of times over the weekend but not once did his answer his phone. I knew for a fact that if she had known that my father had stayed at the estate with us she would have came back down. 

We had spent most of the day and night on Saturday down at the beach. Even though none of us had gotten to sleep until almost four in the morning we were up before lunch. That night we had spent it out in the back having a little barbeque and just talking. Then on Sunday we were once again out on the beach all day. 

So now, it’s Sunday night and I’m sitting in my room at Xavier’s house just staring out the window. I was beat beyond belief but, I couldn’t fall asleep for anything. It wasn’t that it was late at night or anything, quite the opposite really. It was only nearing eight in the evening. The whole weekend had seriously worn me out but, that obviously didn’t matter to my brain. 

My thoughts were running a mile a minute and I couldn’t get them to stop. All the things the girls had told me during that reception and many times over the past couple days just wouldn’t leave my mind. Xavier couldn’t possibly have feelings for me, could he? That was such a stretch that I couldn’t even comprehend it. 

During the time we were all on the beach sometimes he would say or do something that would make me think that he did have feelings for me. But, I wasn’t exactly all that skilled when it came to the inner workings of the male mind. For all I knew I was just over analyzing everything he did or said because of what Corrie and Elena had told me. Damn them and their freaking assumptions!

When Xavier and I had gotten back to his - our - house we had both gone out separate ways. He went to his room for a shower and I went to mine. That had been a little over an hour ago and I was bored already. There was a knock at my room door and I looked up to see Xavier standing there.

“You hungry? I got pizza.” he said 

“Yeah,” I nodded and stood from my perch on my bed.