TS&TBHB 6

The next day I woke up with a splitting headache. I groaned from the bright light that was spilling into my room shinning directly at me. I buried my face in my pillow wanting to just curl up and die. I was never going to let the girls talk me into drinking all kinds of different crap again! This had to be by far the worst hangover ever. I had never drank that much before. Don't think I wanted to that ever again.

"Hangovers suck." Corrie grumbled climbing into my bed.

"Fuck yeah they do." Elena agreed climbing in after her. 

"I'm never taking drinks from the two of you again." I groaned

We pulled the covers up so it was pretty much covering our faces and fell back asleep. When we finally managed to pull ourselves out of bed we just lounged around the bungalow nursing our terrible hangovers. All we bothered eating was bread and crackers with a side of water; lot's of water.

"God, what happened last night?" Corrie groaned finally breaking the silence that had lingered in the room since we got up; again. 

"You're telling me, it's all a big freaking blur." Elena mumbled as she snuggled up on the couch. "I know we ended up at some kind of diner thing with Liam and Cole."

"That's right!" Corrie exclaimed then groaned holding her head. "You and Xavier took forever, what happened?"

I nearly choked on my water when she asked that. "Nothing!" I replied quickly; a little too quickly judging by the looks I was receiving. "Fine, we um....we kissed." I mumbled the last part.

"What was that?" Elena question leaning closer to me. "I didn't catch that."

"Ugh, we kissed!" This cause Elena who was leaning toward me to fall off the chair she was sitting on.

"Ooh, tell us everything." Corrie grinned leaning forward in her seat.

"It's not really a big deal. I lost my footing--without my heels--crashed into him, he wrapped his arms around me as he slammed into  the wall and then we kissed. That's it." I said

"How was is?" Elena asked 

"It was---" a knock at our door cut me off. "I got it."

I knew I looked a mess and it didn't bother me. It was probably just my parents wondering what the heck we were doing and why we hadn't joined them for breakfast. I opened the door to the smiling faces of Liam and Cole. I narrowed my eyes at them; what the heck were they doing here?

"Good afternoon beautiful lady." Liam grinned

"What do you guys want?" I questioned "We are nursing our hangovers and would rather not be in any ones company right now."

"Oh come on! It can't be that bad." Cole said moving around Liam and I so he could step into the room.

"Why don't  you go bother Xavier?" I questioned closing the door.

"He's being an ass and wont leave the room. We have no one to hang out with." Liam answered

"I'm sure the two of you can find someone to entertain you." I grumbled snuggling back into my seat.

"You know, for girls who are hungover, you guys still look hot." he grinned

"There is seriously something wrong with you." Elena said shaking her head.

Liam and Cole took a seat on the empty couch and grinned at us. I did not like the look they had in their eyes at all. They were up to something. I shook my head and yawned I was too tired for this. I wrapped my blanket tighter around me and closed my eyes. If they wanted to sit here and be bored watching three girls sleep off a hangover then so be it.