TS&TBHB 19

Not much to say so yeah...

Vote

Comment

Fan

****************

Corrie and Elena had kindly let me take a shower before they bombarded me with questions. I attempted to take my time with the shower wanting to prolong the time I had till I would be neck deep in interrogation. When the water finally started to cool I sighed and shut it off. It was a good thing that the hot water here didn’t take very long to heat back up once someone used it all. I dried off and dressed, putting my hair up into a messy bun. 

The girls were waiting in my room lounging on my bed like they owned the place. Shaking my head I chuckled at them. No matter where I lived or who I lived with - even if it was my husband - these two girl didn’t give two shits. Whatever place I called home, they did as well. I really did love those two. Corrie looked up at me with a raised eyebrow, she had a look on her face that I knew all too well, it said ‘you better start talking and don’t give me no bullshit.’ 

“So. . .care to explain why you and that very delectable husband of yours were covered in paint and laughing your asses off when we got here?” Corrie asked as she casually flipped through a magazine. “Who knew that Mallory ‘The Sweetheart’ Blake - excuse me, Chase - had a naughty side.”

“I do not have a naughty side,” I said with a roll of my eyes. Must she always think that everything someone does is associated with sex? Well, it was Corrie we were talking about.

“Uh-huh,” she replied with a wave of her hand. “The sweet and innocent looking ones are always closet freaks.”

I just about chocked on my tongue at her words. I was so NOT a closet freak  Pfft, riiiight  My best friends had officially lost her mind. If anyone out of the three of us was a closet freak, it was her.

“Back to the subject, please” Elena said rolling her eyes. “Please, tell me that the two of you weren’t getting freaky with the paint.”

“I don’t know why you both think we were doing something oh so exciting.” I scoffed “He attempted to teach me how to paint a beach sunset.”

That set Corrie off. She laughed, hard. Her hands clutched at her stomach as silent laughter left her gasping for air. Tears were streaming down her face as she rolled right off the bed and hit the floor with a groan. 

“W-why would h-he t-try to t-teach you how to p-paint?” Corrie gasped 

“Long story,” I sighed 

“Well that does not explain why you were both covered in paint.” Elena said

“Let’s just say we had a bit of a paint fight.” I shrugged

If I could, I would rewind time so that I was back in the studio having an all out paint war with Xavier. Since I wasn’t able to do that I would just have to be content with knowing that we’ll be having another session again in the near future. In the mean time I wondered what I was going to be doing for the rest of the week. The press wouldn’t be giving up anytime soon to get a story. They’d probably be at the school all day everyday. At least they hadn’t come to the house yet, that would just be. . .down right crazy.