TS&TBHB 23

It was official, I had no idea what the heck to pack for my week long honeymoon with Xavier. You’d think that he’d give me some advice as what to pack since I wasn’t allowed to know where we were going but, no, he couldn’t even do that. I was frustrated to no end as I stood in my room with my suitcases on my bed, empty.

I glared down at my empty cases, my hand placed firmly on my hips. It had been this way for the past few hours and our flight was in less then two. Xavier wasn’t home and wouldn’t be back till just before we had to leave. He had to finalize everything at the company for when we were gone. He should have done it yesterday or the day before.

“This is ridiculous,” I grumbled to myself and pulled my phone out of my back pocket. Dialing Elena’s number I put the phone to my ear and waited for her to pick up. I knew that she was my best bet on finding out what I should pack, since she knew where Xavier was taking me. Corrie would probably laugh and hang up on me that witch. 

“Hey Mallory,” Elena answered in that cheery voice she always seemed to have.

“I need help and you are going to provide that help.” I said

“Okaaaay,” she said slowly “What do you need? Aren’t you supposed to be on a plane by now?”

“We leave in two hours and I’m still not packed.” I replied 

“What do you mean ‘not packed’?” asked Elena 

“I mean, I have no clue what the heck I’m supposed to pack because I have no freaking idea where the hell Xavier is taking me. Now, I am not going to ask where we’re going I just want to know what kind of clothing I’m going to need.” 

“Pack for warm weather and maybe some swimming, that’s all I’m tell you. Now go pack and I’ll see you when you get back. Love ya bye!” she replied before cutting our call. 

I looked down at my phone in shock. Since when do my friends cut off our calls like that? Never, that’s what. Xavier is having a very bad effect on them. I scowled at that thought before quickly brushing it off. I puffed out a breath and walked back to my closet. Warm weather and maybe some swimming. Shrugged I started pulling clothing out of my closet and tossing them on my bed.

I picked out some flowing summer dresses, loose blouses, shorts a few pairs of jeans, skirts, tank tops, semi-formal wear, and a few things to hit the night life with. I also tossed in some heels, sandals, wedges and flip-flops. Moving on to my dresser I tossed some matching bra and panties before moving on to my bikini’s. 

Look back at my bed I sighed and got to work on folding everything and placing them neatly into my bags. When everything was packed away I had less then an hour to get ready and make sure I had all my other necessities such as bath things, make up and hair products. Walking back to my closet I grabbed a light pink, strapless dress that flowed to just above my knees. Taking a quick shower I got dressed, brushed my hair and applied a light layer of make up. I was just about to pick out a pair of heels when Xavier walked into my room looking as handsome as ever. 

He was dressed in a pair of jeans and a white button my shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and white sneakers. It was so different from his normal everyday wear and only one of the few times I had seen him dressed so casually. As I looked over his choice in clothing I could feel his eyes on me as he did the same. We both looked up at the same time and our eyes locked together. He gave me a lopsided grin before walking over and pulling me into his arms. His lips claimed mine in a short and sweet kiss before he pulled away and looked me over once more.