TS&TBHB 24

Our week in the Bahamas was. . .too good for words. Xavier and I spent our days going on different tours, sampling all the fine restaurants, lounging on the beach. You would think that by the time the sum set we would be exhausted but, that wasn't the case at all. No, our nights were filled with passionate love making.

When the honeymoon was over I didn't want to leave. We were have such an amazing time, it was sad to see it come to an end. Xavier promised that we would come back again and maybe bring our friends along. It was would nice to have a vacay with them. For most of the flight back home I was curled up against Xavier. The week had truly worn me out, so had Xavier.

Xavier drove us straight over to my dads place once we touched back down in California. Even though I was dead tired, I wouldn't pass up a chance to go and sed my family. Plus, I had promised Maria that she would be my first stop once I got back. There were a few other car in my fathers driveway when we pulled up but, there were only two that I actually recognized but, there were only two that I actually recognized. My fathers and Xavier's parents.

"I wonder who's here," I commented as he helped me out of the car. 

"Let's go in and find out." He chuckled leading me toward the front door. 

"No," I gasped "Really?" 

"Sarcasm is not appreciated," he grumbled playfully, knocking on the door. 

"I know but, you love me anyway" I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck. Pressing my lips against his, loving the softness of them.

Xavier's arms encircled my waist, pullingy body flush against his. My body molded against him, a perfect fit. The kiss deepened and neither one of us noticed the front door opening.

"Ahem," someone cleared their throat. I reluctently pulled alway and peered over Xavier's shoulder. Corrie was standing there a smug smile. "I so won," 

"Nice to see you too," I laughed "And what exactly have you won?" 

"Nothing, nothing," she said with a wave of her hand. "So you guys gonna stand on the front porch all night making out or you gonna come in?" 

"We're coming in," Xavier chuckled

Taking my hand in his, Xavier led me into the house. As we walked toward the,den I couldn't help but wonder where what Corrie was doing at my dads house. My answer was given as soon as we rounded the corner. There, sitting in the den was Elena, Cole and Liam.

"Pass it up people, you all owe me twenty bucks each." said Corrie as she walked around Xavier and I. 

"What?!" The trio shouted, all of them look at me and Xavier. 

"How do you even know you won?" Liam asked 

"Yeah, you could just be lying," said Cole. 

"What are you all talking about?" I asked looking at them each in turn. I was so confused. 

"Doesn't matter," they all answered. 

"Yes, it does," I stated placing my hands on my hips. Just what were they all hiding from me.

Looking over at my dad and Xavier's parents I had a feeling that they knew. I narrowed my eyes at them. My dad squirmed in his seat, not making eye contact with me. He only ever did that when he knew I was on to him or what ever we were talking about was a subject that made him uncomfortable. My eyes widened and my mouth opened in shock. They didn’t on what I think that did, did they?