14. Should We Tell Anybody?

Castiel pov

"Your family, I get it, they will accept us." I nod and sigh. "But mine? They don't even know that my soulmate is a guy!"

"Calm down, angel." I smiled a bit at the nickname, but then frowned again. Dean's hand was resting on my knee while he was driving. We spent few more days in Vegas after our... marriage before heading back home.

"Will you help me to come out to my family?" I bite the inside of my cheek and look at Dean who smiles and nods. "Thank you."

"And don't you worry if they don't accepts us right away." Dean patted my leg. "Next week we're going to Sioux Falls and if everything here goes wrong, we'll live at Bobby's for a while and then find our own apartment, get a cat or a dog or a kid and just work and study and be happy and-"

"You want a kid?" My breath hitches. I am not ready for this...

"Is that everything that you've heard from my rant?" Dean laughs nervously and I shake my head. "Don't worry angel, everything will be alright."

I smile a little, lick my lips and look at Dean. "I love you, Dee."

"I love you, too angel." Dean pecks me on the lips and turns his attention back to road.

~~~

"Damnit!" Dean stops his car in front of his house. There were two cars parked in his driveway. "Dad is home. And Sam, which means Gabe is here too."

"Balthazar too." I add. "I saw Beth's snapchat story and she was on a date with him few hours ago."

"Remind me to give him a talk." Dean says with serious tone and I just nod. Neither of us goes out of the car. "How do we tell them?"

"I don't know." I shrug and rub my face. "I'm scared."

"Me too." Dean looks at me and kisses me on the lips. I smile into kiss but push him away.

"Let's go." I step out of the car and follow Dean inside the house. As we walk in we hear laughter coming from the living room.

"We're home!" Dean yells and I see him being nervous. I intertwine our fingers and smile at him reassuringly. We walk to the living room and see Sam, Gabriel, Beth, Balthazar and Dean's dad.

"You're back!" Beth runs up to us and I hug her.

"Yep." I sigh and think of a good way to tell everyone what happened. "How have you been?"

"Great." She laughs and hugs her brother. I look at Dean and nod my head.

"We had a lot of fun in the past week." Dean smiles and takes my hand. "We did a lot of stupid things and you'll hate us for that."

"What happened this time?" John pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs.

"Erm.. you know.." Dean ran his free hand through his hair. "How do I say this..."

"Just spit it out, Deano!" Gabe rolled his eyes and Sam punched him in ribs.

"We.. uh.." Dean's hand was shaking. I pecked him on the cheek and mumbled that everything is alright.

"We're married." I blur out and eye everyone. There was moment of silence before Gabriel and Sam started to laugh uncontrollably.

"You're what?!" Balthazar watched us with wide eyes.

"I'm angry that I was not invited to the wedding." Beth crossed her arms on her chest.

"You owe me 50 bucks!" Gabriel exclaimed at Sam who just rolled his eyes.