12. Let's Get This Road Trip Started

Sorry for shitty chapter

Dean pov

I packed my bag with all essential things and dropped it in the hall. I walked to the kitchen where I found dad sitting and eating breakfast.

"What are you doing up so early, son?" Dad didn't even look up from his laptop as he asked. I looked at my phone screen. 6:37 AM.

"I erm... going to LA and then to Vegas." I mumble and take a seat in front of my father. He raised his eyebrow in confusion or surprise, I don't really know.

"Alone?" He narrowed his eyes and I rubbed the back of my neck. I haven't told him about me and Cas being soulmates.

"With Cas." I smile and continue to talk so dad wouldn't protest. "Since we graduated we decided to go on a road trip. I mean.. er.." I've never felt nervous about telling dad anything!

"Dean, you know you can tell me everything." Dad nodded at me encouragingly and smiled.

"Okay." I took a deep breath. "Castiel is my soulmate. And I really like him..?"

"Good!" Dad stood up and hugged me and I hugged him back. We pulled apart but his hands were still on my shoulders. "I'm happy for you. Mom would be too."

"Thanks, dad." I chuckled as I heard our door bell ring for three short rings. I frowned and walked to open the door where I found smiling Cas. "What are you doing here? I thought I'll be picking you up?"

"I couldn't wait." He laughed and walked into the house. "Hello, Mr. Winchester." He waved at my dad who's smile was wider than usual.

"What have you told your parents?" I asked Cas as I hugged him from behind.

"That I am going to LA with Gabriel to visit Michael." Cas sighed and turned to look at me. I know how hard it is for him to lie to his parents but we both know how they will react if they found out about us being together.

"So... for how long are you going?" I almost forgot that dad was still here. I looked at Cas who had scared expression on his face but I kissed his forehead as to say that dad knows and he's okay with it.

"Week, maybe two." I grabbed my and Cas' bags, said quick bye to dad and walked out to my car. I put bags into the trunk and sat behind steering wheel. "Six hours drive." I sighed and looked at sleepy Cas in passanger's seat next to me. I smiled and started the engine. This should be fun.

~~~

"It's here!" Cas shouts and I stop baby in front of two storey house and look at Cas. He smiles and gets out of the car. "Let's go, Dee!"

I smile at the nickname and Cas' enthusiasm and get out of the car. He already was hugging his older brother.

"And who is that?" I hear Michael ask and roll my eyes. Of course he doesn't remember me. I was just freshman and he was senior when we've met. We were friends just one year and that was because of the football. Michael was the reason I was accepted to the school's football team.

"Hello, Novak." I walk up to the porch and smirk. "Haven't seen you in years."

"Winchester?" Michael laughed and hugged me. "I was not expecting to see you."

"Because someone," I look at Cas who just huffed.

"I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Waiiiiit!" Michael looked at Cas then me then back at Cas. "He's the soulmate?"

"Yep." Castiel chuckled and winked at me.

"And how did parents react?" Michael looked concerned. Thank God he's not like his parents.

"They don't know." Me and Cas say at the same time and then laugh.

"Well, come in, guys." Michael let us in and we walked down the hall to the living room. "Make yourselves at home. Luci will be back in like 10 minutes or so."

"Luci?" I raise my eyebrows and sit on the couch beside Castiel.

"My soulmate." Mike grinned and rubbed the back of his neck. "He's a bit loud and outgoing but when you get to know him, he's the most friendly person ever."

"Wait, Luci is a guy?" I look at Cas who just shrugs as in he doesn't know. "But it's a girls name."

"His full name is Lucifer." Castiel laughs probably from my confused expression but then he pecks me on the cheek. "I haven't met him, too. But Mike says he's a great guy and I believe him."

"Okay." I nod. After about 15 minutes of us talking, mostly Michael and Castiel because they haven't seen each other for a year, we hear front door open and then close.

"Honey, I'm home and I'm ready for hot shower sex!" I almost spit my drink out and look at Michael who's face was redder than tomato.

"I did not need that mental image." Castiel looks at me with wide eyes and I see him gulp.

"Luci, we have guests!" Michael smacked the guy who walked in to the living room. He has dark blonde hair, light eyes and his smirk showed that he wasn't ashamed of what he has said.

"Hello." Lucifer waved at us and laughed. "I'm Lucifer."

"Castiel." Cas awkwardly smiled at the guy and motioned his hand towards me. "And this is Dean, my boyfriend."

I smiled at the boyfriend part. It still felt weird to call him that and hear him say that too. We've been dating just two months, but damn I think I love him already.

The rest of the day goes like that. We talked a lot and apparently Lucifer is really cool dude. He and Michael look like an old married couple but that is cute.

We had diner and watched a few movies before going to bed. Me and Cas decided to stay in LA for a few days and then go to Vegas and then back home.

As we lay in bed, I stare down at almost sleeping Castiel. He looked so peaceful, so beautiful in moonlight. His dark hair messed, eyes closed and a little smile on his lips. I kiss his temple and hug him tighter.

"Goodnight, angel, I love you."

###

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!

It's just writers block and I had kinda exam at school and ugh sorry guys :(

But I promise to get better at this thing!

As I already mentioned, I have a lot ideas for Sabriel fic, would you like me to post the first chapter?:)

Love you and thanks for reading this fic xx

-evie