15. Sioux Falls

Dean pov

"I'm gonna miss you guys." Beth sniffles and hugs me really tight.

"Same." I chuckle and kiss her head. I let her go from the hug and smile. "You can visit anytime."

"Can I visit?!" Gabe raises his hand and starts to jump up and down.

"No you can't." Castiel says seriously and I laugh.

"Everyone can visit us." I roll my eyes and kiss Cas on the temple.

"Awww! That is so cute!" Charlie squeals. "I ship it!"

"Fangirl." Sam fake coughs and everyone laughs.

It was nice. I'll miss everyone here. I hug each member of my family and wait for Cas do the same. We get into baby and wave for everyone for the last time before going on the road.

"I'm gonna miss them." I sigh and turn on the radio to play in the background.

"Me too." Cas takes off his shoes and places his legs on the seat and presses his back to the door. From the corner of my eye I see him take a notebook and a pencil from the bag and he starts to sketch. "Yesterday you mentioned something about an apartment..?"

"Yeah." I focus on the road more and try not to look at Cas because I might crash. "I found a great apartment. It has big living area connected with kitchen, master bedroom, guest room, bathroom and one empty room."

"Why do we need empty room?" Cas squints his eyes in an adorable way and tilts his head.

"For your art studio, angel." I smile and see Cas grin.

"But don't you think it's a bit too big apartment for us? Doesn't it cost like a lot?" I chuckle at his concern and shake my head.

"Don't worry, angel, that apartment is perfect for us." I smile and turn back to the road. "Anyway, what are you drawing?"

"You." Cas simply says and I feel like blushing. "I still can't get over the fact that my husband has a Greek god's face and I get to stare at him 24/7."

"You're making me blush!" I laugh nervously and rub my face to get rid of the blush.

"But it's true!" Cas huffed and continued on his drawing.

"Just shut up." I roll my eyes but smile.

~~~

24 exhausting hours later we reached Sioux Falls. I stop my car in front of the apartment complex and step out of the car. The building had five floors, it was all white but the balconies were dark brown and our apartment was on the top floor.

I looked at Cas who was watching in awe and smiled. I took two suitcases from the trunk and walked into the complex, Cas following behind with other bags.

"Hello and welcome to Apple Pie apartment complex." Old lady walked up to us with wide grin on her face. "I assume you are Mr. Winchester?"

"Yeah, it's me." I smile at short lady with grey hair. She really looked nice and welcoming. "And this is Castiel, my soulmate." I say and the old lady smiles even wider if that was possible.

"What a cute boy you are!" Lady pinched Cas' cheek and gave him the key from our apartment. "This is your key, you need to walk up to the fifth floor because we don't have an elevator."

"It's okay." Cas smiled and we started walking up the stairs.

I sigh in relief when we reach the top floor and walk into our new apartment. It was even more beautiful than in the pictures. Walls were simple white just like I wanted so Cas could paint something awesome on them, living room was huge, kitchen not big but it'll be fine.