Epilogue

Third persons pov

~~~ 10 years later ~~~

"Dean, everyone should be here soon." Castiel said with a smile as he walked into the kitchen where his husband was cleaning the mess their daughter did. "Where is she?"

"Kevin is helping her to pick the outfit." Dean turned around and kissed Cas on the forehead. And then the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." Dean walked out of the kitchen to the hallway and opened the front door to see his younger brother with his husband and four-year-old daughter.

"Hey there Deano." Gabriel walked in and hugged his best friend.

"Hi guys." Dean hugged his friend and brother and then looked at little girl in Sam's arms. "Hello Mary, you're so beautiful!" Dean kissed his niece's cheek and she giggled.

Soon Cas and Dean's house filled with chatter and laugh. Both of their families showed up for this year's Thanksgiving and everyone was more than happy about that.

So let's see what happened to everyone in the past ten years, shall we?

After Castiel finished college in Sioux Falls he became good known artist, his paintings traveled every famous gallery in the USA and a few in Europe. His mother accepted him and his relationship with Dean and Cas was very happy.

Five years ago Dean and Cas moved back to San Francisco because Dean's got a better job in the university as a professor. Two years later they finally decided to adopt a child but in the end took home two instead of one. Their names are Kevin and Grace. Kevin then was 10 years old (now he's 13), Asian boy who was abandoned by his parents when he was 6. He had dark hair, dark eyes, was very smart for his age and he loved his new parents more than anyone else in his life.

Grace was 6 when Dean and Cas took her home with Kevin. Now she's 9 and she's the cutest child to ever exist. Grace looked like Dean and Cas in one person. She had dark hair, was obsessed with animals and liked to draw like Castiel; she had green eyes, kind smile, was cute and loved everybody like Dean did.

Meanwhile Sam and Gabriel found a surrogate mother who gave birth to their baby girl Mary who kinda looked like Sam and Gabriel combined. She was four and she was best friends with Beth and Balthazar's five year old son Adam.

Charlie found her soulmate who turns out to be Jo. These two fell in love instantly and got married just last year.

John Winchester was ecstatic to have four grandchildren around him. He barely went on business trips because he was too old for that, so instead he looked after Mary, Adam, Grace and Kevin when their parents wanted a peaceful night alone.

Castiel's parents, Chuck and Becky, were very happy with grandchildren too. They loved them with all their hearts.

Oh and Michael and Lucifer came to celebrate Thanksgiving too. These two were still not married and they didn't care because they're soulmates and that was like marriage already. They lived for themselves, they directed movies together, Lucifer even started acting career.

All in all, everyone was happy.

"I love you." Castiel kissed Dean on the cheek when they were having Thanksgiving diner with their whole family.

"I love you more." Dean smiled at his angel and pecked him on the lips.

Yeah, everything was perfect.

###

YOU REACHED THE END OF THIS CRAPPY FANFIC THANK YOU FOR READING :)

But no, seriously guys, I've never thought that this fanfic will get so many reads (2.20K is a lot for me ok) and I'm soooooo happy about that!

Thank you thank you thank you for reading. Thanks for everyone who was there from the start, for everyone who joined in the middle and for everyone who read that after it ended :)

I love every single one of you! Xxxx

And if you want to read something else of my creation, I'll post Sabriel fic soon, it'll be called Pick Up Lines and I promise that one will be better than this one ha :D

Okay, so thank you, I love you xxx

See you then ;)x

-evie