11. Few Weeks Later

Castiel pov

~~~ Almost two weeks later~~~

"Now last but not least, Castiel, please present." Mrs. Mills smiled at me and I stood up from my seat. I walked to the front of the class where my painting was on the easel. It was covered with black cloth.

"Mr. Mills told us to paint something that makes us happy, makes us smile." I bit my lip and uncover my painting to reveal two gorgeous green orbs on the canvas. It took me whole week to paint these beautiful green galaxies. "I painted my soulmates' eyes because it's something I want to see every morning when I open my eyes."

Everyone was looking at it with wide eyes and opened mouths. I glanced at my art teacher and saw her staring at my painting. I don't blame her. Even I like it. Dean's eyes were like two green galaxies, few shades of green, sparkling with love. Eyes were on skin colour background with light brown dots like Dean's freckles.

"Castiel?" I was standing right in front of teacher's desk looking at her awed expression.

"Yes?"

"It's amazing." Mrs. Mills grinned and I relaxed.

"I think I found my muse." I say and hear bell ring announcing the end of the lesson. I grab my backpack and run out of school and to the parking lot where I know Dean is waiting for me.

I see impala and Dean leaning on it with some girl by his side. I get closer and groan when I realise it's school's most popular girl - Lisa. Dean was smiling at her but I saw that he felt uncomfortable around her.

"Hello Dean." I invade his personal space and smile at Lisa who was on the other side of Dean, touching his shoulder. "Hi Lisa."

"Castiel." She rolled her eyes but then smiled mischeviously.

"What is she doing here, Dee?" I look up at Dean and see him smile.

Dean opens his mouth to speak but Lisa chimes in. "Can't I just talk with a handsome guy?" What an annoying girl.

"Lisa, go away." I slide my hand into Dean's and intertwine our fingers. He presses on my hand and I tug him down and peck him on the lips. "Missed you." I pull away from Dean and see him smiling wide while Lisa was open mouthed.

"Let's go, Cas." Dean opens passanger's door for me and I got into the car. He walked around and got into driver's seat.

"What the hell?" Lisa was really confused and that made me laugh.

"Sorry, girl, you're too young for me." Dean shrugs and smiles apologetically at Lisa through the open car window.

"But... but he's the same age as I am!" Lisa was so frustrated it made me laugh.

"He's exception." Dean smiles at me and starts the engine and we drive away from the school. Today's the day of Dean's last exam and we're going to celebrate his probably passed exams.

"Congrats on the last exam." I look at Dean who was concentrating on the road in front of him. "When the results will be clear?"

"In two weeks I think." Dean shrugs and stops car in the parking lot of the nice and cosy cafe. We get out of the car and I hear Dean groan and look confused at him. "Sabriel right behind you."

"Who?" I slowly turn around and see my older brother and Dean's younger one. "Them?"

"Charlie came up with a ship name for them." Dean chuckles and rubs the back of his neck. "She said, and I quote, 'they're so cute I'm gonna die!'"

"That's -"

"Deano! Cassie!" I cringe at the nickname Gabriel always called me when I was little. I turn around and fake a smile because I'm not in the mood for Gabriel's shit and I just want to spend some time with Dean.