1. Just Normal Morning

Dean pov

"WAKEY WAKEY, DEANY!" I hear annoying girly voice and feel pressure on my body. I try to push weight away but it won't move.

"Leave me alone." I groan and turn over with body still pressed against my back.

"You have to drive me to school!" I groan again and open my eyes and am greeted with two greenish orbs staring at me.

"First I need coffee and then I might drive you to school." I smile a bit and push my sister off of me. "Don't forget the milk and sugar."

"Okay." Girl jumps out of my bed and walks to the door but then turns around. "Come down in five minutes or I'll kick your ass."

"Just go, Beth." I say and she's out of my room.

I sit straight in my bed, legs touching cold wooden floor. I look at my left wrist with a few bracelets hanging on just as every morning and see that it's still the same word it was a day before.

Angel.

Who the hell would name their child like that? Well, dad told that it might be a nickname I would use to call my soul mate. But still. Angel? Really?

I remember when I first saw the tattoo. I was almost 14 years old. It took almost a year for it to form and to be honest I was disappointed. Because, Angel?

"DEAN, COFFEE'S READY!" I hear my younger sister shouting. Her voice echoing through the empty house. It was just me and Beth just like for the past year and a half.

"I'm coming." I murmur and stand up. I get down the stairs to the first floor to see Beth fully dressed in her regular school clothes. Black ripped skinny jeans, red T-shirt and leather jacket. Her red shoulder length hair sticking in every direction.

"Good morning, my sleeping brother." Beth places plate with pancakes in front of me.

"Morning." I whisper and take a sip of my coffee. And then I feel it. Soft and warm liquid touching my soul. Ahh, I love coffee.

I drink my coffee, eat pancakes and watch as my sister runs around the kitchen. Beth is 16, five years younger than me. I practically raised her and my younger brother Sam because our father goes on a business trips a lot and I was always in charge of my younger siblings. Sam is 19 years old and studies law in Stanford right now. I study History and Mythology here in San Francisco. And it's few more months til I become qualified teacher. And actually I can't wait for it to happen.

"Hey, Dee, why so sad?" Beth places her small hand on my shoulder. "Is everything okay? You look tired. When did you go to bed?"

I smile at my sister's concern and take the last sip of coffee. "I was studying for upcoming exam and fell asleep at around 3 AM I guess." I shrug. "Anyway, any news from dad?"

"He called few hours ago." Beth didn't sound too happy. Dad was probably staying few more days in New York. "Said he'll be home in five days."

"Don't be sad about that." I stand up and put my jacket on. I was still in my pyjama pants and old AC/DC T-shirt but I was just driving my sister to school.

I grabbed car keys and went outside where Beth was already leaning against my Baby. I slide in drivers seat and wait for sister to get in the car. As she does that, I turn the engine on and drive out of our driveway. 15 minutes and I stop by the school.

"Do I need to pick you up?" I ask Beth when she got out of the car.

"Yeah, be here at 3 PM. And I'll be having friends over, okay?" Even if I say no, she won't listen to me, so I just nod and wish her a good day and drive back home.