❦33❦ Rush!!

Isami allowed Niiyama to have the first game because she's looking at a bigger picture here; if they fight over winning the first set, the kouhais will lose their stamina and might not last for long in the upcoming sets so she'd rather lose the first set and win at a pace where they have everything under control. 

Niiyama's Captain began with a Jump Serve, highly motivated from the previous set that they had won back. 

"Got it!" Sanae got this one and she left the rest to Soumi and the others. 

Soumi got ready to toss it and she looked away real quick just to see what players were available to toss to. "Saitou!" 

Ichika looked at the blockers and she could tell this one would not do, they have to regroup! She hit the palm on purpose and she sent the ball up to their side. 

Soumi ran for the ball and she prepared to toss it after jumping for it. 

"Block her!" 

Soumi smirked and she changed her position in  spike in midair. Niiyama got their Ace, Kanoka to spike the ball but it was proven difficult when Shina and Isami stood at the places where it was best to hit. Kanoka panicked a bit and she spiked the ball at Ichika instead. Ichika received the ball and the timing was so perfect; Isami was already in a spiking position at the net and there's no blockers! Isami shot a straight, and Niiyama's Libero didn't reach it! 

"Yes!" 

"Amazing..." Yachi muttered, "They're so cool!" 

"While we confuse our opponents with attacks that could confuse, the girls' aim is to get the ball moving as fast as they can." Ukai explained to the boys, "The first two people must be quick to deliver the ball to the Spiker who could definitely score...as expected the girls are too amazing!" 

"It's easier for Sanae-san too." Nishinoya mentioned, "Liberos have to move a lot since they are the key player when it comes to receiving a spike. Ever since Saitou had learnt how to make the ball go towards the Spikers, it really takes a load from her!" Nishinoya saw the ball about to touch the floor, but Sanae was there to stop it right away. "This means she is free to chase after the balls that could touch the floor!" 

Isami and Shina forced the spike's course to go towards Sanae again! Sanae smiled at just how easy it was when Isami got everything planned out. 

Daichi could see the look in Isami's eyes. Those very focused pair of eyes that usually looked so innocent was so focused on every moving things on the court. 

"You would think Hijikata-san is the scariest one on the court, but I think Isami is the scariest." Daichi said to them. "With hand signals alone, she is able to tell the girls where to go." 

"And the scariest thing after that is Shina-san. She doesn't even need to look at Kondou-san's hand signals and she already know where to stand." Sugawara also noticed something else too, "And not just that..." 

Shina and Touka jumped for the block. Shina timed it very well and she managed to angle her hands to make the ball fly up in the air. "One touch!" 

"Alright!" Soumi got it and she sent it to the next Spiker right away. 

"Shina-san's blocking got better." 

"Again, the team purposely develop their skills not around individual level, but the skill to keep the ball moving from player to player in a fast pace." Ukai was so impressed that he couldn't stop smiling. 

...

With the pace that the Karasuno girls were going, they were able to get 2 straight sets in one go. Letting Niiyama have that 1 set meant nothing to them!