❦23❦ Hallelujah, hallelujah!

The girls had just won their set from Ubugawa, and now their next prey was none other than Nekoma. The wins and losses had been very unpredictable for the two groups. 

"Girls, this is the final set of the day, let's go and give it our all!" Touka said to the girls, hoping to raise motivations. 

"Meh." 

"How dare you 'meh' me, Soumi!" 

"But it's the last set of the day! We're against Nekoma, and we're all pretty tired. Why don't we just give them one win for the day? Look, Kageyama and the others are already on the verge of dying from losing so much." She pointed at the male Karasuno team, who looked as if they're about to die if they received any more flying receives. 

'That Kageyama...I wonder if he and Hinata are okay yet. It feels like it's been a while since I have seen them in perfect sync. It doesn't matter if you're an ass, just remember to give the Spikers their tosses.' Soumi looked at Kageyama with hopeful eyes, wishing that today will be the day he and Hinata will be the best combo pairing. 

"Don't worry about the boys!" Isami patted Soumi's head, "Dai-chan and I found out something by coincidence today~!" 

"Huh?" Soumi didn't quite get it but she just watched on as Daichi walked up to his kouhais to raise the morale. 

Soumi was not the only one listening, the rest of the Karasuno girls were curious as to what Isami and Daichi found out.

"You guys need to keep doing your best and survive." Karasuno's Captain knew just the thing to keep the team going! He had been using 'that' in mind to keep himself from going insane! "Isami-san and I happened to hear this, and I was going to keep quiet about it..."

"W-what is it?!" Tanaka asked Daichi. 

"When all of these practice matches are over...apparently the Coaches are going to treat us to a barbecue!"

"Bar...?!" "...be..." "...cue?!"   Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Hinata were all surprised and shocked with the news. 

"Barbecue?! Oh my God!" Soumi was drooling just from hearing the news! "Kondou-san, why did you hide the news from us?!" 

"Dai-chan said it was our little secret~." Hearts flew here and there whenever she talked about Daichi. 

Touka just stared at her with a bored expression but seeing Soumi, Heine, and Sanae all looking excited and giddy, she decided not to head-grab Isami. 

"Meaty meat, meat, meaty meat!" 

"Put 'em together, you get meat and meat!"

"Meaty meat, meat!" 

Tanaka, Hinata, Nishinoya, and Kageyama were not the only ones singing and dancing; Soumi, Heine, and Sanae were dancing and singing the meat song too. It was weird and disturbing for some of the Fukurodani members; they were so tired not so long ago! Where did the burst of energy come from?! 

"Hooray for meat! Energy times a hundred! Woohoo! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Meat is God! Meat is God!"  

Touka just walked away from the meat singers, facepalming at the fact they were silly and not serious at all; why did food become the motivation booster?

"Kageyama, why are you dancing like an awkward child?! Give me enthusiasm!" Soumi commanded him while holding his hands to dance with him. "Meat is God! Meat is God!" 

Seeing both teams pumped up with energy, though for a weird reason, Isami was proud of Daichi. Isami gave Daichi a kiss on the cheek, making him blush instantly with a sheepish smile.