❦7.1❦ Study session with idiots Part 1

The boys happened to walk by after hearing the agonizing scream from Soumi, Sanae, and Heine. It seemed like the girls were having the exact same problems as the boys. 

With a smirk that aimed to irritate and irk, Tsukishima looked at Ichika with intent to tease. "Hajime, how can you be weak on Japanese history considering you were an important figure in historical times?" 

"I am not Saitou Hajime." Ichika wanted to hit him, she should hit him for that, the Shinsengumi joke was starting to irritate her.

"Ooh! Dai-chan~." Isami was definitely happy to see Daichi ready to leave. "Want to walk back together?" 

"Kondou-san, are you done on your end?" 

"About that, my words will not amount to anything to those simple-minded girls so Touka-chan volunteered to tell them what to do in my place~." 

"That so? I'll walk you home then." 

"Yay~! Touka-chan, I'll leave them to you." 

"Nagakura-san, should I walk you back?" Sugawara too decided he will not hang around with the idiotic lot for too long; stupidity can be contagious from people after all. 

Shina decided to take Sugawara's offer and she said her goodbye to her kouhais, wishing them the best of luck with studying. She wouldn't say it out loud but seeing her kouhais in such distress outside the volleyball court was kind of funny.

Once they were outside, Touka cleared her throat. "Okay, anyone who dares to fail will receive a head grab from me. That is all." Touka will use threat as a way to motivate the girls; her head grabs were so powerful that Heine sworn Touka can just grab a water melon and force it to split open with her wrath alone. "Then, I am leaving." When she left them, she found Asahi standing outside with nervous look and fidgeting with his fingers. 

When he saw her, he panicked for a while before explaining himself. "It's...it's very dark and dangerous...I-I was thinking If I can walk you home...please?" She was surprised that Asahi would want to walk her home, shouldn't it be the other way around? She smiled and she allowed him to come along. Was it just her or did he look like a happy puppy when she never said no to him?

"Heine-san, get a hold of yourself! Heine-san!" Because Heine's soul was dangling from the corner of her mouth, Hinata was trying to rescue her. 

"Okita has stopped breathing!" Kageyama shook the female Setter back and forth, trying to bring her back from crossing over to the other side. 

"Hmph. I'm leaving." Tsukishima had no interest in hanging around the idiot lot. It was fun watching them for a while but now he's bored of it. "Hajime, we're going the same way. Come along if you don't want to get ambushed by the Choushu." 

"Stop making historical references..." Ichika followed him despite being made fun of. 

"Don't worry, I'm sure your sword skills are capable to fend anything off." 

"Tsukki, she is getting angry..." Yamaguchi tried his best to be the middle person between them but it doesn't seem to be working because Tsukishima kept up with the historical references. He wondered why Tsukishima seemed to like teasing Ichika about it...

Sanae left the freshmen to their own devices as she made plans to study alongside Tanaka and Nishinoya. Tanaka wasn't so sure about inviting her along as the only girl at first but when the red haired tomboy mentioned she can get Suzaku to study with them, Tanaka was more than happy to give her his house key if she can do that. 

"Anyone who can bridge me closer to Yamazaki-san is a friend of mine!" Tanaka announced with fire in his eyes.

"All right! That's me sorted!" Sanae pumped her fists into the air, happy with the arrangements. She's very happy to know Nishinoya was in the same position as herself, she wouldn't feel so alone about it now.