❦28❦ Believe in me

"They beat one of the teams that rivals Niiyama High..." The spectators were shocked because the last time they watched Michimiya lead the team, Karasuno didn't make a strong impression in terms of the score. But now, since the arrival of Kondou Isami and her team, Karasuno girls team made a massive impact now that they were in a bigger gym in Sendai where there's a lot more people to come and watch. 

"I have nothing to say to each of you other than the fact you are ready to take on much stronger opponents. Go with this pace and remember the key points from my notes and you will be fine." Suzaku was proud to see the girls regaining their sense of pride at a new place, they deserve another chance for the better. 

"Yes!" 

"Shall we go and see Dai-chan's match? I want to cheer for him~." Isami went from captain mode to 'I like to fangirl over my boyfriend' mode, a mode that irritated Touka every now and then. "That's the only reason why I wanted to finish the match." 

"I don't know if I should be angry or not when you say things like that." 

"But Touka-chan, you want to see Azumane-san too." Isami teased. 

"I can tell, you spiked the ball a lot quicker and harder than usual." Soumi joined in too but because she was a lo closer to Touka, Touka grabbed her head in a painful grab. "Ow! Hijikata-san, stop it! It hurts!" 

"I finished the match quickly because Ojou said so, that's all there is to it." She let go of Soumi and she began to walk ahead. 

"That is a lie~." Isami confirmed with the others, they all began to snicker behind Touka's back.

Happily going to where Karasuno were having their match, Isami and the others were just in time to see a situation that were just about to happen within the match between Karasuno and Wakutani, otherwise known as Wakunan.

"Oh! Seems like we made it on time to see the good parts! Go Hinata!!!" Heine shouted from where she stood. 

"Wakunan, huh?" Touka was watching too and she looked at the score, "I would be pissed off if that was our scoreboard but it's already good for them since they rely on going all out without using their brains." Touka was not underestimating the team, she was saying this based on the talents of the people from her team; a team could have both solid defense and attack but that will all be pointless if tactics alone could tear it apart. 

The match was going well up until something out of the norm happened for the Karasuno boys team: a collision between members...

The collision happened between Daichi and Tanaka, it was an accidental collision that left a severe consequence for the Karasuno team because it left Daichi injured. 

"Dai-chan!" Isami's hands were against her mouth, shocked of what she had just saw. 

"This is bad..." Suzaku started, "It looks bad enough for Sawamura-san to be subbed out." Suzaku's eyes went from Daichi to a now worried and guilty Tanaka. 'Idiot, don't make that face...' Suzaku held the railing tightly; she looked calm on the outside but she was very worried about the Tanaka and the others.  

"Huh? It will be fine! Sawamura-san is a tough guy! That won't bring him down!" Sanae reasoned, trying to make everyone feel at ease. 

"Yeah! He is the captain for a reason-" Just as Heine say that, Daichi spat out blood as well as a tooth. "Oh my God! He spat out a tooth!" 

"Which one?! Front? Side? Back?!" Soumi asked because that was very important; losing a front tooth is like the end of the world!

"Oh..." Following up, Isami fainted on the spot.