❦29❦ What is left

After watching the match between Seijoh and Date Tech with the Karasuno boys, Suzaku decided to let the girls rest for the night so they were mentally and physically prepared for the semi final match tomorrow. She had it all planned out already, she's got data based on their next opposing team, and she had already scanned and printed off individual copies for each members to study, though she doubt Heine and Sanae will use their brain to bother studying. 

Soumi was diligently reading her own copy like she was studying for some test. Suzaku was proud of Soumi; as always, as long as it had something to do with volleyball then she's focused on it. 

"What's that?" Kageyama asked Soumi. 

"This my copy of our opponent's notes. Want a look?" She passed the note to him and he began to read it.

"They sound strong. 'They tend to hit the ball between two players, confusing the opponent'." Kageyama read out. "What are you planning to do about it?" 

"Hmph, this sort of thing won't affect us one bit." Soumi was very confident tomorrow things will go their way. "You'll see, we're going to win! Sorry that we will go to the Finals ahead of you~." 

"HUH?! We're going to go there first!" 

"Our matches are before yours, idiot. Obviously we are going to be ahead. We'll go ahead while Seijoh crush you." 

"Get lost! We're gonna win!" 

"Hey, you're going to be against Oikawa-senpai. Are you okay?" 

Kageyama stopped making the angry face and he looked a lot more serious. "I'm just going to make sure I do my skill as a Setter and make the perfect tosses for the Spikers. I'm going to do all I can for the team." 

She could see his resolve and she smiled at that. She gave his back a gentle push. "I'll be waiting ahead of you, okay?" 

"Ah. Come on, I'll walk you home." 

The two Setters will both have their own battle to take on once tomorrow arrived to greet them. Neither of them know what the ultimate outcome will be but they didn't let that put them off from making the perfect toss. No matter what stood ahead of them, they will step forward with everyone else, and win it all! 

"Kageyama, don't you dare lose tomorrow. My friends likes your friends, they will be sad if you are all thrashed." 

"Why didn't you include yourself?" 

"I will be annoyed and angry if you lose, you best not lose!" 

"What? Why are your reactions going to differ from your friends?!" 

"Because I can, okay?" 

"..." Kageyama didn't know how to argue anymore. Oh wait, he does! "Dumbass! You're such a dumbass!" 

"At least I have enough ass to be dumb!" 

He then looked at her behind- 

"Don't look!" She slapped her hand against his face, pushing at it, "Ecchiyama, you dumbass!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Sendai City gymnasium, the girls were getting ready to face their opponents with their warm up session. Everyone was getting prepared for the upcoming battle that will commence real soon. 

"Heine-san~!" Hinata was calling from where the spectators sat, he waved like a little kid along with Nishinoya. 

"Sanae-san! My heart and soul is by your side!!"