23

Annabeth's POV:

I wasn't quite sure what to do. My boyfriend lay, unconscious in an infirmary that was built for Apollo on Olympus, one of the few things that hadn't been damaged.
Much.
We had removed the ring from Percy's finger not long after he passed out, hoping this might help in some way. It'd make sense that the ring was something powerful, considering the fact that Percy was on the verge of passing out every five seconds before he'd gotten the dam thing.
Although, no one would let me touch it, or tell me what it really was. Not the gods not anybody.
I watched as Percy's chest slowly moved up and down, as he breathed deeply. In. Out. In. Out...
I was so focused on his breathing, in fact, that I didn't realize Will and Apollo walking into the room, nor the fact that they were discussing Percy's condition, until Will gently tapped my shoulder.
"Annabeth?" he asked carefully. "We think we have a way of forcing Ouranos out of Percy..." he blushed slightly, probably realizing how that might have sounded.
"Do it!" I replied quickly.
"Well," Will began, "First we need to be clear on a few things, and we are going to need you, Jason, and Frank in the room. It wouldn't hurt if we could get Poseidon in here as well."
"Why?" I asked nervously, unsure that I wanted to hear the answer.
"When we do this, it's going to take time, and it'll hurt Percy. Worse than anything he's ever felt. I need Jason and Frank in here to hold him down while my father and I treat Percy. You and Poseidon need to try your best to calm him when needed, and get him to relax the best he can."
I thought about this for a moment. "Do it." I said, and we got Poseidon, Jason, and Frank in here as quickly as possible.
When we were all positioned, Apollo placed a gentle hand on Percy's forehead, and my Seaweed Brain began to stir.

Percy's POV:

I felt a warm hand on my forehead. Everything seemed heavy.
I slowly opened my eyelids, though those too, felt as though they had weights holding them down.
When I finally managed to pry my eyes open enough to see, everything was blurry at first. I looked around as my vision cleared and saw Jason, Frank, Will, Apollo, Annabeth, and my father standing around me. Jason was at the foot of the unbelievably comfortable bed I was on, and Frank was up towards my head with Will and Apollo.
Annabeth and Poseidon were standing back a bit, but I could still see them.
"Percy?" Will asked. "Can you hear me bud?"
I looked over at him and nodded sleepily. Will nodded back. "Good." He said. "Now pay attention."
My eyes had started drifting close again before he said that, and I had to force myself to stay awake. It was then that Will explained the plan to me.
"We're gonna keep you sleepy, though." Will explained. "To try and numb some of the pain a little."
I thought about it for a moment, before mentally preparing myself for the absolute worst. Will claimed that it would be far worst that Tartarus, or anything else that either Annabeth or I had ever experienced, and I was not excited to experience that, but I knew I had to get Ouranos to leave.
One way or another.
Besides, what's the worst that can really happen anyways?
Then again, I am Percy Jackson, so...

Sorry for the short chapter guys, but I will update soon. Hope you're all enjoying this so far and continue to enjoy it.