13

Sorry for the slow update! I've been working on other stories too!

Clovis's POV:

Percy was snoring on the bed next to mine, dreaming about something bad, but I could only tell because I was helping keeping him asleep. This was much easier in my cabin, but Ouranos was getting stronger, and I fear that soon, he'll wake, despite our efforts.
I lay down on my bed and it took me about two seconds to fall asleep. I immediately began working my way into Percy's dream.
"No!" I heard Percy before I saw him, and decided to keep myself hidden.
"You will, whether you like it or not!" This was a stranger.
Looking around, I saw Percy standing with a tall man. The man was tall, with many painful looking scars on his pale skin. I could glimpse his eyes from were I was standing. They were storm grey.
He had grey hair, but it was cut short, not long, like the Greek paintings and statues.
"Percy," Ouranos said. "I have been beyond kind to you. I trained you, kept you alert, warned you about them, these traitors. They don't care what happens to you, but I do. You have been very obedient over these last few weeks, and that's great, but I need you to trust me a little longer..."
Ouranos placed his hand on Percy's shoulder, and for a second, Percy's eye shone with defiance, and I could see him about to pull away. Then something changed.
He looked like he was confused and a little dazed. I could see him physically relax.
Percy nodded. "Yeah, I-I don't know what I was thinking."
Ouranos smiled down at him, but it was a cruel smile. "Just don't forget your place again. We have much to do. This mere cabin, though infused with the power of Hypnos, will not hold us much longer."
"Ouranos?" Percy asked.
"What?"
"It's just, what exactly are we planning. You weren't too clear..."
"Don't worry about that. I've decided we can use-"
"Clovis!"
I woke to see Jason standing over my bed.
"What?" I asked, frustrated. This was the second time I'd found Jason waking me from a perfectly good nap, but this time I'd been doing something useful!
"It's been two hours. We wanted to know if there was any news on Percy. Nico says you can walk in dreams or something."
"I'd have to be asleep for that." I snapped, then sighed. "I was just in his dream." I quickly explained everything in the dream and later back down, wanting to get some more sleep.
"Woah, hold on a minute." Jason said, pulling me back up. "So what're they planning?"
"I don't know. You woke me up before they said."
Jason groaned. "So, you think Ouranos is loosing control of Percy?"
"That's what it sounded like to me. But then Percy got all weird..."
"Weird?"
"Yeah, he was all defensive one minute, and then... well, I don't know. He just gave up I guess..."
"But you're not sure?" Jason asked.
I shook my head. "Sorry man."
"It's okay." He said. "We'll figure this out."
"You should tell the others..." I told him, laying back down on my bed.
"While you do what? Sleep?" He asked.
"Yep." I told him groggily.
Jason just sighed, and as I was drifting into a wonderful sleep, I heard his footsteps fading into the distance.

Annabeth's POV:

"So," I said. "Is Percy... Percy, or not?"
Jason shook his head. "I'm not sure. Clovis didn't seem to really understand what he saw..."
I groaned in frustration, making the other head councilors glance at me warily.
"Annabeth," said Hazel, soothingly placing a hand on my back. "It'll be okay. We'll think of something..."
I just nodded. There was only one way to find out that I could think of....
"We should wake him up." I said.
"What?" Nico asked.
"Annabeth..." said Piper slowly. "We shouldn't do anything rash..."
"It's the only way to find out if we can trust him or not. It's useless to sit around here brainstorming while Ouranos is getting more powerful and in the camp."
They all just stared at me. They seemed dazed. Chiron sighed. "We'll have to try..." he said slowly. "It's the only idea we have and Annabeth's right, we can't just wait." He added when Jason looked like he was about to argue with Chiron.
"Fine." Jason said, and slowly but surly, all the head councilors agreed to wake Percy.

Trivia time peoples!

Q: In the book, 'The Lightning Thief', what is the other magical object Percy found while retrieving Ares' shield, and what did it do?