6

Piper's POV:

Everything was going as planned, and I could see Percy relaxing. He looked more like... Percy. That cold glare had left his eyes, and was now replaced by his soft puppy-dog gaze. He looked like the Percy we all loved.
Annabeth looked up at him from his shoulder, and he kissed her forehead. I think this was the first time all week he had been truly happy. It's too bad that it started with Charmspeak.
I started talking again, so Percy wouldn't come to his senses, and he looked to me. It was hard to believe this was the same guy who'd held a sword to Lou's throat, not half an hour ago. I saw him relax even more, and he let his head rest on Annabeth's.
I looked over to Lou, who shook her head. The worry in her eyes told me that Nico was right, Percy was in trouble.
I didn't let Annabeth see my worry. Percy was fine for now, and she deserved to just be with him, while he's still... Percy.

Lou's POV:

Yeah, there was definitely something wrong with Percy, but I didn't let Annabeth know that yet. She was happy, being here with him, and he was stable for now.
Piper got the message, and just kept talking. I have a feeling that her words had started working on Annabeth, because she looked just as happy and relaxed as Percy, even though she knew there could be trouble.
I knew both girls hated tricking Percy like this, but I'd convinced them that it was for his own good. Though, they didn't know that Nico and Clarisse were hiding somewhere closer to the camp, and watching, just in case something goes wrong. I knew nothing would, but they insisted. I think Clarisse just wants something bad to happen, but Nico sincerely wants to help.
I could feel the thing inside Percy, trying to make him leave, or hurt us, but every time it made it's way into Percy's mind, Piper pushed it back down with her voice.
Unfortunately, even through this short time frame, the thing was getting stronger. I wasn't sure if Piper would be enough to hold it back, so I signaled her to stop, and for us to leave. I was suddenly aware of Percy smiling, but not his normal smile, this one was, demented. And his eyes, they weren't sea green, they were darker, with more black in them...

 And his eyes, they weren't sea green, they were darker, with more black in them

(This is Percy's 'new' eye color. This only appears sometimes, and I'll mention when they change.)

Percy's POV:

My head had started to hurt, but I didn't let Annabeth know. Piper kept talking, but, it felt like I was slowly waking up from a dream. I suddenly realized that she was Charmspeaking me.
I had a thought again. I saw all three of them, lying, broken at my feet, and this time, I smiled widely. I started chuckling.
"Percy?" Annabeth lifted her head, and I let go of her hand. "What is it?"
I looked at her, calming myself down. "Nothing. " I replied.
I saw Lou tense up for a second, then nod to Piper.
"Well," Piper said, "It's getting late, we should head back to our cabins."
"Yeah," I replied quietly.

Annabeth's POV:

I could've sworn Percy's eyes had changed, but it stopped so quickly, that I couldn't be sure. We walked Percy back to his cabin, and he had his arm around my shoulders the whole way there.
Piper must've been trying hard to keep Percy calm, because the whole way back to his cabin, he had a dazed look.
Lou had said she was going to her cabin, but Piper and I knew she was telling the others what was wrong with Percy.
Piper kept talking to him, as we led him to his cabin, and I tried my best not to focus on her words, knowing that I'd be charmspoken. "Boy, I sure am tired." She said, "Aren't you Percy?"
"'Mhmm, yeah," he replied drowsily. I could see his eyes dropping in the dim lighting, and hoped Piper knew to back off, before he blacked out and we had to drag him to his cabin.
Percy was barley conscious when we made it do his cabin, and was now leaning on me.
I set him down on his bed, and watched as his eyes closed completely, and his breathing deepened and steadied.
"You could've gone easy on him you know." I told Piper. "He barley made it here."
"Sorry," she replied." I just wanted to make sure he was out for a while. Annabeth, Lou thinks there's something really wrong."
"I know." I told her, looking down at Percy's sleeping face. He looked so peaceful, and it was hard to believe that anything could possibly be wrong with him.
I heard the door open, and saw Leo walk in.
I put my finger to my lips. "Shh." I whispered. "He's asleep."
Leo looked down at Percy's sleeping form, and snapped his fingers a few times under his nose. Percy didn't stir.
"Good work Beauty Queen." He said to Piper, and I shushed him again.
"It's fine," Leo told me, "He won't wake up. Here, watch."
Leo turned back to Percy, and said loudly, "Percy wake up! The cabins on fire!" Again, Percy did move. Leo then proceeded to knock three times on Percy's forehead. "Hello? Anyone home?"
Percy mumbled something in his sleep, and turned on his side, but otherwise didn't wake.
"Okay," I said, "But you still shouldn't mess with him."
Leo nodded. "Fine. Chiron sent me to get you, we're having another meeting."
I nodded and Piper and I followed him out the door and to the Big House.
"How is he?" Chiron asked as we walked in.
"He's out." Leo replied. "Piper made sure of that. I don't think we'll have to worry about him until late tomorrow morning. Or maybe sometime next week, depends."
"Good." He said, ignoring Leo's joke. "Lou, please explain his...condition, again."