14

Piper's POV:

We'd moved Percy back into the infirmary, since it'd be easier to wake him up there, and I stood around his bed with Annabeth and the rest of the Seven, along with Will, Nico, Clovis, Chiron, and Grover.
Of course, if anything went wrong it was Clovis' and my job to put Percy back to sleep. I hope nothing goes wrong.
"You guys ready?" Asked Clovis, yawning.
We all nodded, and watched as Annabeth shook Percy's arm like the last time, trying to wake him up. I knew he'd only be half-awake, but it still unnerved me that something was controlling Percy.
I heard Percy groan a little, and saw his eyes open halfway. His eyes were still that sea green color we all loved. When he saw Annabeth, Percy smiled sleepily, "Hey," he mumbled.
Annabeth laughed a little. "Hey seaweed brain." She said, smiling. "How you feeling?"
"Sleepy..." Percy mumbled again. I could see Jason relax a little. He'd been tense the whole way here, and I was glad to see his hand come off the hilt of his sword.
Annabeth's laughed again, this time a little stronger. "I know that Percy. I meant are you like, feeling yourself, oorr..."
Smooth.
"Oh." Percy muttered, still smiling a little, his eyes starting to droop again. "Uh, yeah, I guess..."
"Hey, stay awake."
"Okay." Percy said, opening his eyes again, though it looked like this just tired him even more.
Annabeth smiled down at him as he looked around groggily.
"Hey guys." He said. Percy turned back to Annabeth. "Are we in the infirmary?" He asked, yawning.
"Yeah." Annabeth replied, sitting in a chair next to him bed.
"Should we let him wake up all the way?" Leo asked Nico in a whisper. "He seems fine to me."
"I think we should wait a bit longer," he replied. "Just to be sure."
Leo nodded and stepped back.
Clovis had fallen asleep in his chair, but Percy still seemed to be in a stupor.
"Do you remember what happened?" Annabeth gently asked Percy, whose eyes were closing again.
Percy shook his head slowly. He seemed to be drifting off again.
Annabeth shook his arm lightly. "Come on Percy," she said. "Just stay awake a little longer."
Nico moved over towards Clovis, and shook him awake. He whispered something to Clovis, but I couldn't tell what it was.
Nico came back to us, and said, "Okay, get ready, we're waking him up all the way."
I nodded, and Jason's hand went back to his sword. We all watched as Percy slowly began sitting up, and, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, looked over us all. There was only confusion on his face, no anger, nothing I thought would cause trouble...

Percy's POV:

I felt like I was waking up from a deep sleep, which, I soon realized, I was.
Clovis was sleeping next to me, everyone was tense, and Annabeth was looking at me like she thought I could grow a third arm any second now. I know Annabeth calls me seaweed brain, but even I could tell something was up.
"You gonna tell me what happened or are you all just gonna stand there staring at me?" I asked.
"Oh, uh, right." Leo said, stepping forward. I'd expected it to be Annabeth the one who told me, but then again, I'd just been possessed, so...
"Well," said Leo, "what do you remember?"
"Remember?" I asked him.
"Percy what's the date?" Piper asked me.
"Uh," I thought a minute. Think back.... "the 13th?"
"Percy it's the 30th." She told me gently.
"Wait, what?" I asked her, using a surprised voice. "How? It was just...I was just-"
"I know." Piper said, laying a hand on my shoulder. "Percy, this is going to be hard to understand..."
Annabeth seemed to recover at this point, and, moving closer to me, she explained what I already knew. She told me what had happened, and how Ouranos had tried to posses me. She told me everything but the fact that I'd killed, and that I'd tried to kill her.
"I didn't hurt anyone did I?" I asked, trying my best to look concerned.
Annabeth hesitated a moment before answering. "No," she replied. "No, Percy you didn't hurt anyone.
I sighed, faking my relief. "Good..." I said slowly, looking away. "That's good." Annabeth nodded.
"So," Jason said, "you don't remember anything?"
I shrugged. "Nothing. The last thing I remember, Annabeth and I were on a beach, and.... something weird happened..."
"Yeah, you zoned out once at the beach about two weeks ago, that's the last time we were alone together on the beach."
"Yeah, you were bugging me about almost missing dinner..."
"And then you totally spaced out." She said. "I called your name like, four times before you answered me."
"Really?" I asked. "I only remember the two." And this time, I was being completely honest with her.
"But why'd you zone out?" She asked me.
I just shrugged. "I'm not sure, everything goes black from there..."
"Well, you seem okay now, and that's what's important." She said.
"Great," said Will impatiently, "guys, I love all the happy here, really, it's adorable, but can I please check Percy's vitals now?"
I laughed. "Yeah, sure thing."
( Ouranos= this Percy= this.)
Finally. Said Ouranos. I thought they'd never trust us.
They trust me, not you. I replied.
If they trust you then they are trusting me! Remember your place!
Yes sir. Sorry.
Now, we can move on with my plan.
Your plan?
Fine! Our plan.
Yes. But where to start?

Trivia time peoples!

Q: In what book did we officially meet Will?