15: Knives are the new apples...

*Previously on Silence*

"What the hell are you doing?" Olivia asks as she stares with wide eyes as Lincoln is thrown to the ground.

"It's time to get some answers Bellamy says as he goes up to Lincoln.

"You ordered them to bring him here?" Olivia asked angrily to Bellamy as she walked up to them slowly.

"So you mean revenge?" Octavia asks angrily.

"I mean Intel, Get him upstairs" he replies coldly.

"Bellamy she's right-" Clarke was interrupted by her mom's voice on the radio.

"Clarke, honey, we're ready, can you hear me?"

"Bellamy... this is not who we are," Olivia said as she looked up at his face with pleading eyes.

"It is now," he said firmly before turning away from her blank gaze as he said those three words.

...

"The blade is at a sharp angle between the sixth and seventh ribs," Clarke calls out so both Olivia and her mom could speak.

"Okay, How deep?" Abby asks Clarke.

"It isn't known for certain how deep it is, but that doesn't matter for now as long as we keep the knife in," Olivia says causing for silence to come from the other end.

"O- Olivia?" Abby stutters out as she knew one of the only people with a British accent was her.

"In the flesh- and not as important as this," she responds quickly.

"She's right. Don't remove the knife yet," Abby repeats as it becomes silent.

"Both of you sterilize your hands," Olivia says passing Clarke and Raven the Moonshine.

As Olivia firmly gripped the knife, she tilts it a bit to the left.

"Wait what are you doing?" Raven asks before she gets a chance at pulling out the knife.

"There's no fluid coming from his wound, I'm gonna quickly take it out and not nick his aorta," Olivia explains as she gets ready to pull it out firmly and straightly while leaning a bit to the left.

"Alrighty let's get you to 3 millimeters," Olivia whispered as she continues pulling it out.

"She's right, once that knife is out the hard part is over," Abby reassured.

"I somehow find that hard to believe," Olivia muttered with a smirk.

"Finn do not move!" Olivia yelled as she saw him waking up.

Just as the last bit of the knife was going to come out, the ship rumbled causing her to quickly pull it out as they all fell down from the impact.

"Clarke? Clarke!" They heard Abby call from the radio.

Olivia looked down at the intricate design that the knife had before looking at Finn who was already looking at her with wide eyes.

"She did it... Olivia pulled out the knife," Raven said in relief.

~

Suddenly Olivia heard Bellamy call out to her.

"Olivia!" His voice is laced with anger.