14: Get up.

*Previously on Silence*

Looking up She saw Octavia being carried by Lincoln.

"O- Octavia?" Olivia asked from the floor only causing her to try and get out of his grip.

Lincoln kept walking still struggling with the girl till they were out of sight. Hearing Octavia scream was enough to jump start Olivia's adrenaline.

Slowly getting up She stumbled towards an entrance that had some plants and wood atop of it blocking her from entering.

Still hearing Octavia's cries as she heard shackles only made her more worried since she knew she was their only hope against a rouge Lincoln.

She kept pushing until Lincoln grabbed her by the waist bringing her to Octavia.

"N- no!" She weakly yelled as she tried to struggle only for a powder to be blown in her face causing all her struggling to cease.

"Why Lincoln?" Olivia asked before her head fell back.

"Keep you both safe," he whispered before presenting her to Octavia tieing her up as well.

...

"Olivia? Please wake up," Octavia pleaded with tears in her eyes as the girl wasn't waking up.

Octavia was kneeling facing where a rock was when she heard Lincoln come in.

As he knelt behind her she turned and bashed him twice in the head with that same rock, knocking him unconscious.

Looking at his hand her eyes widened as she saw a key, he was going to set her free.

She quickly grabbed it and tried opening her lock, panicking when she heard more footsteps coming towards her.

"Bellamy?" She whispered incredulously as she saw him walk through the entrance.

"Octavia," Bellamy said running to her.

"Get the key," she says with a panicky tone of voice.

"Monroe watch the entrance," Bellamy called out as he got her out of the shackles.

"It's okay, you're okay... Octavia, is Olivia here too?" Bellamy asked her while they were hugging, him not noticing the blond a ways away from Octavia.

She nodded her head quickly before looking in her direction.

Octavia quickly let go before running to Olivia, Bellamy not far behind.

"Oh god please don't be dead," Bellamy said noticing that she wasn't moving.

"She's been drugged," Finn said as he looked at the powder by her nose.

"We have to get out of here, before he wakes up," Octavia says as Bellamy wiped away the rest of the powder from Olivia's face.

"He's not gonna wake up," Bellamy says in anger as he picks up a spear and goes toward the grounder.

"No Bellamy stop, he didn't hurt me. Let's just go," Octavia says going in front of him.

"They started this. Finn. Move," Bellamy said as he glared at the boy.

"Fog horn," Finn muttered as he inspected the horn like device on the grounder's belt.

Before anyone could say anything the grounder quickly stabbed Finn and went to fight Bellamy, pushing him down and holding the spear to his neck.