19: Odd Hallucinations

*Listen to the song to the top or side while reading*

"Ever since that happened he never let me touch a gun or even see the one he always carried with him," Olivia whispered softly as she finished telling Bellamy what had happened.

"I swear to it Olivia... You won't ever have to suffer under his rule any long, you are your own queen," Bellamy said as he intook this set of information from the once silent woman.

~

As Olivia watched Bellamy practice using the weapons they had found she played with her fingers, feeling a bit strange as she looked around the place. Something didn't feel right but she ignored it for now.

"When were you going to tell the others of your departure?" Olivia finally asked as she looked into the bag of rations, careful of what words to use.

"You Know I cant do that Olive," he says as he puts the gun down turning back to face her.

"You are a leader to them... they need you- what about your sister?" She asks as her brows furrow thinking of what he'd be leaving behind.

"They have you and Clarke- and as for Octavia... well she hates me anyways so it's fine," he says defeatedly as he avoids her stare, visibly getting more tense and stressed out.

"You don't know that Bell-" she was cut off when he had enough of the conversation.

"I can't stay here! I shot the chancellor. They're gonna kill me Olivia. Best- case scenario, they lock me up with the grounder for the rest of my life. And there's no way in hell I'm giving Jaha the satisfaction." He said as he finally looked at her, her brows furrowing in understanding as she took a step forward.

"Bellamy... there must be another way... your sister doesn't deserve this," she tried to reason with him even though the one thing she wanted most was to escape, herself.

"Why don't you start practicing- I need some air," he said as he quickly walks to the exit, visibly stressed from every emotion traveling through his body and mind as well as his guilty conscience.

Leaving her alone she sighs as she shakes her head, picking up a gun as she tries getting the thoughts of Craig out of her mind. Shooting the tarp with the 'X' on it she sighed as she slowly improved on her aim.

After a while passes she stops looking from the scope and takes a break, her brows furrowing as the 'X' seems to disappear from the tarp. Everything around her seeming to be warped and strange.

Her mind senses a bit of danger in the situation but she giggles as the drowsy and odd feeling takes over her rationale.

The gun warping in her hands as she bends it to point at her, in reality it'd be herself looking down into the barrel of the weapon. Quite stupidly.

Setting the gun down after a moment she turns and blinks in surprise as she is met with her cell on the Ark.

"This isn't..." she mumbles as she looks around before the door to her cell opens and Craig walks in.

"Hello, sweetness... miss me? I told you we'd see each other soon," he says teasingly as he walks over to her and her frozen figure.

As she struggles to speak and react to him being in front of her he chuckles and caresses her cheek finally causing her to flinch away.

"Do not touch me," she says firmly as she finally finds her voice, her stare hard as she clenches her hands into fists, nails digging into her palm.