17: Go on, it'll be alright...

*Previously on Silence*

"Wait I should help you guys clean up after that storm just passed," she said as her head hit the pillow, only for Bellamy to give her a face.

One she recognized too well.

"Promise you'll wake me up in time to help?" She asked tiredly as her eyes drooped, her fatigue finally getting to her.

"We'll see," he said softly brushing away some hair that got in her face.

"You better Bell," she muttered as she smiled a bit, letting out a small laugh she only ever showed Bellamy.

"I'll see what I can do Olive," he said sporting a smile he had only ever used for Octavia and herself.

"Okay something's definitely going on between them," Raven whispered to Finn as she looked at Bellamy and Olivia talk quietly, Bellamy actually smiling and Olivia laughing.

"Yeah I can see it now," Clarke said with a small smile as she saw the silent woman finally happy, at least for now.

...

Olivia woke up with Octavia sitting next to the ladder that leads to the drop ship, alone.

Not wasting any time she gets up and begins stretching out her sore muscles.

Doing jumping jacks and pushups to warm herself up she stops halfway down in a pushup position when she feels someone stare in her direction.

"You should be resting," she heard Bellamy said as she continued doing pushups.

Getting up from her position she raised a brow at him as she grabbed a sturdy rail above her, beginning to do pull ups.

"If I'm going to be of any help I can't be weak," was all she said as Bellamy and Octavia stared at her with slightly wide eyes.

"I think being electrocuted gives you an excuse to be weak," Octavia says as she lightly smirks at the girl in amusement.

"Weakness is death... Carry on while I get warmed up," she says as she grunts lifting her legs slowly while she's still hanging from the pole, the movement hurting her since it impacts her sides.

"You're still here?" Bellamy asked looking towards Octavia.

"I'm not moving until you let me up there to see him," Octavia says not looking at him.

"Get comfortable," Bellamy says as he stares her down.

"Harsh," Olivia mutters as she wipes the sweat off her brow.

"I let him live isn't that enough?" Bellamy asks in exasperation.

"He saved our lives Bell... Yours too..." Octavia says before Olivia cuts in.

"You still made him endure torture even though he didn't deserve it," Olivia said walking up to them.

"I know you both see it that way but-"

"That's the way it is," Octavia said cutting Bellamy off.

"He's still dangerous," Bellamy argues with a raised brow.

"Aren't we all?" Olivia asks looking down at the floor.

"Whatever twisted connection you think you both think you have with that animal forget it- you don't get to see him. End of conversation," Bellamy says to Octavia causing her to sigh in annoyance.