18: Old memories...

*Previously on Silence*

"Slow down. We don't know what could be in there or how strong this thing is," he says staring in her eyes.

"Are you trying to say something about my figure?" She says looking down at her stomach pinching the muscle slightly.

This caused Bellamy to grab her hands and hold them up and away from her stomach.

"That's not what I meant Olivia, you're beautiful. Besides you're looking a bit skinny," he said with a smirk as he saw her laugh a little bit.

"I was only pulling your leg Bell, but thank you for calling me that... I truly appreciate it," she whispered as she cupped his cheek, her freckled cheeks pink as she looked up at his tall figure.

She was the first to pull away as their heads got closer and closer together.

"W-We should check this place out for Clarke and the 100," Olivia said lightly as she took her hands off and away from Bellamy, slowly heading deeper in the bunker-type building underground.

...

"She really thinks this place hasn't been touched since the war?" Bellamy asked referring to the teen back at camp.

"Let the girl dream, come on," Olivia said looking around after lighting their lantern.

Leading Bellamy and herself deeper in the bunker type room, they spot a dead corpse that seems mummified.

"Hell of a place to die," Bellamy mutters as they walk past the corpse.

"So much for living down here, this place is disgusting,"Olivia says as she looks at all the cobwebs, rubble and dust around them.

"Bloody hell," Olivia says suddenly as she looks to what should have been the supplies.

"Anything left down here is ruined," Bellamy comments as he looks down.

"They must have distributed most of the supplies before the last bombs went off," Olivia says as she looks to water leaking down from the ceiling.

~

Opening up chests, Olivia finds one with fabric in them. Blankets.

"I found some blankets Bell," she says softly as she touches the fabric, herself only being used to her woven one.

"Excited about a couple of blankets?" Bellamy asks as he glances toward her figure.

"It is something," she says quietly leaving the box to walk with Bellamy.

"How about a canteen or a medkit or a decent tent?" He asks harshly, frustration finally getting to him.

She stopped in silence as she took his words into consideration.

Stepping past him with a blank face she studied the blackish water in a barrel before touching it, it was a type of grease.

"Please be what I think you are," she said quietly before prepping herself.

Rolling up her sleeves she pushed the barrel with all her might causing it to tip over, a rattling sound came forth from the things that were once in the barrel.

Staring at them for a bit she realized they were guns, weapons that would either help them or destroy them.

"Better or worse than a fricken canteen," Olivia mutters as she looks to the guns.