11: Darn those traps...

*Previously on Silence*

"I- I.." Olivia cut herself off as she lightly shook her head.

"Let me help you Olivia... What do you want me to do?" Bellamy asked as he looked down at her, wiping away a tear from her cheeks with his thumb.

"Just tell me it will be okay... and it will be," she said as more tears fell.

 and it will be," she said as more tears fell

"...I'm not just going to tell you that... I'm gonna make it okay," he said with a determined look on his face as he kissed her forehead lightly.

"Thank you Bell... I think I'd like to stay in your tent for tonight... if you wouldn't mind," she said lightly growing nervous around him, her freckled cheeks becoming pink.

"Alrighty, then lets go." He said with a small smile as he grabbed her hand and lead her to his tent.

To sleep.

...

"I'm uh... going to grab something from my tent, I'll be back," Olivia said before she entered the tent with Bellamy.

"Are you sure? Do you want me to be there with you?" He asked seriously and he held her hand.

"N- no I'm fine," she said with a small smile.

Truth be told all she needed to do was grab the sort of blanket she had made from the plants and moss around her, it was a bit scratchy but it easily moved to fit whatever was beneath it and it was well insulated.

Wrapping it into a sort of roll she quickly walked towards Bellamy's tent only to hesitate when she heard him speak to someone.

"You can't stay here tonight," Bellamy said to the person that was in there.

As she walked in she saw two girls almost naked down to their undergarments.

"She the reason we can't stay?" One of the girls asks as she walks over to Olivia.

"We can do so much better than her," the other girl says as she rubs a hand down his chest.

Before Bellamy even had a chance to reply to the girls Olivia had interrupted.

"That's all that was about? I'm not like them Bellamy... if this is what you expected of me I'm sorry to disappoint," she said a bit angry believing that everything he had said and done was a ruse to try and get in her pants.

"Wait Olivia it's not what you think, they-" Bellamy was interrupted by Olivia as she felt tears forming in her eyes.

"I didn't realize you had plans already Bellamy... Sorry to have been a bother to you all," Olivia says looking down to the ground as she turns and walks away from his tent.