9: Run Charlotte Run

*Previously on Silence*

Despite her gag and the lack of oxygen in her system she still managed to make noise that sounded like,

'No Charlotte,'

This caught Bellamy's attention as he connected the dots in his head.

"I did! She only said that to protect me and Murphy," she yelled causing Bellamy to quickly grab his axe and cut the rope which caused Olivia to fall straight to the ground.

"Olivia!" Bellamy yelled as he lifted the girl from the ground and cut off her gag.

Bellamy quickly lifted her and walked towards Charlotte slightly glaring at the small girl for causing an incident that large that could've cost the life of Olivia.

As he heard her laboured breaths from his arms he felt a panging feeling from deep inside his chest which made him nervous.

Nervous for whether or not the girl in his arms would be alright or not.

Bellamy quickly led Clarke Finn and Charlotte in a large tent like the one they had discussed the whole Wells' situation in.

...

As soon as they entered the tent Bellamy placed the girl on a mat on the floor as he went to interrogate Charlotte.

"Why Charlotte?" Bellamy asked confused in anger as he looked at the girl that had caused so much trouble.

"Olivia? Are you alright?" Clarke asked softly to the girl that was going in and out of consciousness.

"Is... Charlotte!" She immediately yelled and got up only to stumble to the floor not far from where she had been before.

Falling to the floor with an "oomf-" she looked up to see two Charlottes in front of her.

Clarke immediately went to her and made her stand on her knees.

"W- why are there two of you?" She asked breathlessly as she fell backwards only to be caught by Bellamy.

"Sh- she's delirious from the lack of oxygen," Clarke says as she notices Bellamy's harsh stare on her face.

~

Not long passed when Olivia started to come to. At first she saw Clarke in her line of sight.

"What you did was so incredibly stupid," she could faintly hear Bellamy as he walked so she could see his face right above her own.

"I- is Charlotte...?" She asked tiredly as she rubbed her eyes to relieve herself of the bluriness.

"After what happened to you, the least of your worries should be Charlotte," Finn said with a slight smirk.

"N- no child should be left to walk the earth alone," she said as she tried getting up only for Bellamy to push her down.

"Rest. You were hanging for a while before we cut you down," Bellamy said firmly as he placed his hand on her shoulder, keeping her down.

"I- I'm fine Bellamy, I just need to see her," she said tiredly as she gripped his hand lightly.

"Im fine Olivia," she heard Charlotte say softly.

"You're an idiot Charlotte," Olivia muttered as she rubbed the top of Bellamy's hand with her thumb, herself not really paying attention to the notion.