3:Friendly so-called Enemy

*Previously on Silence*

Olivia turned to see Bellamy already staring at her, she looked to the back pack he still had in his hands with a raised brow.

"... I uh couldn't figure out how to open it," he muttered as he scratched the back of his neck.

She quickly pressed on the buckle that would release itself and saw that it didnt open. She frowned before she took it from his hands and swung it like a baseball bat into a tree causing Bellamy to jump away.

"What the hell was that for?!" He asked surprised with wide eyes.

She only smiled before holding the pack towards him and walking away. He kept looking at her retreating figure till he remembered the pack.

Pressing the button he found that it could now open which caused him to smile as he looked back up to her retreating figure.

...

Olivia had finished setting up a tent near the drop ship that was air and water proof in case something happened, such as flooding or dust storms.

It was for the most part stable since she had been using parts of the drop ships and double amounts of parachute since no one was really using them.

She was walking through camp when she noticed there was a fight brewing up. She looked to the right a bit seeing a message that said,

'First son, first to dye'

She looked at it and shook her head at the spelling error.

Wells was pushed in front of Murphy who held a knife. She quickly pulled out her dagger before standing in front of the boy.

She knew that Wells wasn't like his father.

"Out of the way sweets, this isnt your fight," Murphy called out mockingly as he saw her tense up once more before her eyes dulled and she put her dagger away causing everyone around them to look at her confusedly.

They were confused as to why she did as she was told with no hesitation. Soon the people began to piece together that she truly was beaten to submission causing her to live in fear and silence.

Some would soon take advantage of it while others would have sympathy, none of which she wanted.

Seeing a figure out in the distance she stared at it blankly until it noticed her stare.

Watching as it quickly ran away she hoped that this would be the being to end her suffering.

Hearing the fights beginning to commence she ran towards where she saw the figure.

Ignoring a shout for her to come back she went deeper in the forest finally seeing it for all its beauty.

She touched a plant with the hand that was marked like the rest of herself.