10: Decisions, decisions...

*Previously on Silence*

"Whatever you say boss," he muttered causing Olivia to turn around and begin walking away, Bellamy walking over to her so he could lead her away from them all.

Olivia heard movement so she turned around only to see Murphy grab a piece of wood and begin to swing it at Bellamy's head.

Pushing him out of the way she got the full force of the hit which ended up knocking her down.

The last thing she was able to see was Bellamy rush to her side before it all became black.

"Grab the girl, we may need her to get to Charlotte," Murphy ordered his posse as they went to grab her, only to have Bellamy start to fight as well as Jasper and Octavia.

Murphy quickly went from behind and knocked Bellamy out with the same piece of wood he'd used on Olivia.

Quickly lifting Olivia up and over his shoulder he began yelling to the forest when he didn't find Charlotte in the tent.

"Charlotte! I know you can hear me! When I find you, you are going to pay!" Murphy yelled in anger fixing his grip on Olivia.

"I have Olivia! Turn yourself in now and she won't get hurt!" Murphy threatened as he fixed his grip on the woman as he led his posse to go find her.

...

It was night by the time Olivia was coming to.

She let out a groan as Murphy threw her to the floor. Opening her eyes she saw the black sky in front of her Bellamy and Charlotte's figures both mostly blending in with the night sky.

"Olivia!" Bellamy yelled out trying to get her attention but in her clouded mind she didn't realize who was talking.

It wasn't until Finn and Clarke showed up that she was finally regaining her senses.

Suddenly, Murphy roughly lifted Olivia up- herself being too weak to stand on her own- and holds a knife to her neck.

"I'm sick of listening to all of you talk." Murphy says to the group as Olivia slumps on Murphy.

"Let her go," Finn interrupts.

"I will slit her throat," Murphy threatens Finn as he tries to get closer.

"No, please. Please don't hurt her!" Charlotte pleads from behind Bellamy as he holds her back.

"Don't hurt her? Okay. I'll make you a deal. You come with me right now and I'll let her go," he says as Olivia begins to frown.

"D- Don't do it Charlotte!" Olivia weakly yelled from his grasp as she stared  straight at the young girl.

Just as she walks forward Bellamy holds out his arm and stops her from passing causing her to struggle.

"No! No, I have to!" Charlotte cried as she struggled with him.

Bellamy immediately turned around staring at Olivia for a bit before looking to Murphy.

"Murphy, this is not happening," Bellamy tries to argue before being interrupted by Charlotte.

"I can't let any of you get hurt anymore," she says causing them all to become silent.

"Charlotte please... I made a decision to save you, let me keep it," Olivia pleaded as tears collected in her eyes as she recognized the look in her eyes...