Chapter Ten

Amina POV
"Tf you want" I said mad because I was finally getting dicked after years. She looked at me with a stank face. "Bitch I-" she started "Hold the fuck up itty bitty piggy bitch how Tf are you gonna come to my and cause me I suggest your turn around or change your motherfucking approach cause Hoe I ain't got time  to be slapping your silly ass around" she looked at me trying to be brave and shit. "Now wanna try that again" I asked. "Look" she said kinda hard. "Stay away from my man he doesn't want you. You can't satisfy him like I can and you know this cause he cheated on you with who ? So go back to that country of Africa or whatever you ran away and take those little ugly ass kids with you bitch" she said looking smug thinking she hurting me. "Now listen little girl your man that you are arguing about I can have him whenever you were a side bitch someone hidden and no one he would take in public you were sex he knew that you would be easy because you were a desperate little abused Whore needy for attention unlike you I don't need Landon but if I wanted him I could have him I don't care if he was cheating on me honey not at all because my life don't revolve around no boy and I realize now how dumb I was back then to actually cry over someone like Landon I can call your little man right right now and ask him to be with me and leave you he would take that opportunity so fast road runner couldn't catch up." She looked hurt "wanna test that theory" she said and I smirked and dialed his number putting him on speaker.

Him- Hey Baby
Me-Baby I have been thinking and I think you should leave Rebecca and be with your family.
Him- Really ! Baby of course I was planning on leaving her and pursuing you again anyway.
Me-Mhm exactly Bye
Him- Wha-
Click
She looked sad and hurt Asf oh well. "And bitch as for my kids Imma beat ya ass" and with that I grabbed that bitch by her hair and slung her to the ground and started sending blows to her face left and right and then you know what this trick did? She bit me so that Pissed me off and I stood up and started kicking her her in the face while she lay in the fetal position but I didn't care she said Shit about my kids. I kept kicking her until I felt myself being pulled off of her and Eli whispering for me to calm I sent one last kick to her face before calling Landon to get his bitch. Her face was swollen and I'm sure she needs to go to the hospital but that ain't my problem I probably got Hoe disease in my arm. Eli walked me up the stairs into my in suite and proceeded to help me undress so that I can go take a shower he then got in the shower with me and didn't try anything sexual even though I wanted him in me bad because he is very massive after our shower I got dressed and went to go grabbed his duffel bag out of his car so he can change and for the rest of the night we ordered pizza cuddled and watched movies. I knew then that Eli was one hell of a guy and I dreamed about how he Winnie the Pooh my honeypot.

Maria Up Top