Chapter 31

Amina POV
I walked to Alejandro's office and was about to knock until I heard him talking. "You thought you were clever having your dad do your dirty work. I'm fucking coming for you and that pussy of a father" he said before I heard the phone slam on the desk. Knocking on the door I wait for a come in before stepping through and sitting on his desk. "What's going on"I asked. He got up and stood between my legs and shook his head. "Nothing for you to worry about" he replied. "It kinda is. He got his father to kidnap us because now he all of a sudden wants to play family again" I said. "I don't want my children to just have to stay here and have tutors come to them. They need to learn with other people their ages and make friends. This is too much for them." I sighed. He just nodded before saying it will be over soon and not to worry.

Mature 🔞
Rolling my eyes but nodding I tried getting down from the desk but he gripped my thighs and started kissing and sucking on my neck. I wrapped my arms around him and pushed against him. His hand slowly moved up my legs to the top of my shorts that he pulled down my thigh slowly. Scooping me up he laid me on the couch in the corner and kissed up my legs to my thongs and pressed a kiss right to my core making me shudder. He then took off his pants and my shirt along with my bra before hovering over me sucking and pinching my nipples. His hand slowly moved toward my underwear where he pushed them to the side and started circling my clit moving down my body with kissed he dove into my core making me squeak and arch my back. He held my waist down with one hand and reached up squeezing my breast with the other as he darted his tongue in and out of me which has me gasping. As I let go on his tongue he sat up and swallowed before removing my underwear and his boxers springing up I hungrily pushed his dick into my mouth slurping and stroking what wasnt in my mouth. I hear his groans as he thrusted in my mouth and shot his load down my throat forcing me to swallow. He picked me kissing me before laying me on my stomach and positioning me in the downward doggy position (face down ass up that's the way we like to fuck). He told me to spread myself so I reached around and spread myself with my hands making him groan and stroke himself. He walked towards me and roughly thrust himself into me making me scream. He started thrusting the hardest I've ever felt in my time making me cry out. "Don't. Ever. Leave. Me. Again. Or. Fucking. Take. My. Kids. Away" he said said with every thrust speeding up. If I could stop screaming I would tell him about the multiple times he said they werent his kids. I felt him pull out of me before walking to the chair at his desk and sitting down. He motioned me over to which I did on shaking legs. "Sit" he said. I held on to the desk and rolled his tip around my slit. Getting frustrated he gripped my hips and slammed me down making me scream and tears to drop from my eyes. He continued to slam me up and down on his shaft making my nails scrape along his desk. "Please stop please please please" I gasped. It was way too much. He continued slamming me down as I took hold of my breast and squeezed them. Feeling a knot in my stomah I told him I was cumming and he started pounded into me as he pushed me down. Letting go around him I feel him pull out of me quickly and placed me on my knees where I wrapped my mouth around him as he let go.
Mature Scene Over 🛑🛑🛑
I felt him lift me up and take me to the bathroom that connect the office to our bedroom we washed up and brushed our teeth before he laid in the bed with me. "We're gonna get the rest of their gang soon so don't worry." he said kissing my temple. I just nodded before letting sleep take over me.