Chapter Seven

Dedicated @royray

Amina POV
"Uhm how about no, I'm sorry,not really but we can co-parent I'm not so heartless that I would introduce him and take him away" I said. I could see sadness and anger in Landon's eyes "I don't want them being raised in a broken home" he whisper yelled seeing as the children were sleep. "First off she is none of your responsibility so don't worry about where she is raised and a broken home if you didn't want them raised in a broken home then you should have never broke it. Though thank you for doing so because I wouldn't have my little maddie"I said with just as much determination.

     "Now let's be adults about this and not take this to court and handle this a way we both can agree on" he thought for a second and then nodded knowing they wouldn't really take a child away from their mom. "You can come and see him as much as you want anytime you want but don't bring just any kind of people around my children without approval and I will be respectful and do the same. I will be with you when he meets your parents and if you don't mind I would like to take Madison too" he nodded before saying something that made my heart swell a little bit."Of course and hopefully same goes for Madison I feel as if she is my own already" I looked at him with a small smile before leaving out of my room and heading downstairs. I decided to tell my parents that I was leaving to go see miss Lori.

~skipping car ride~
Walking into Lori's Dance Studio it brought back so many memories and made my heart leap for joy. I heard music playing and went to look through the window to see a boy in the studio dancing.

       "Amazing isn't he" I hear behind me making me jump. "Miss Lori" I shouted embracing her and her hugging me back tightly. "Amina darling I missed you so much" she said and I turned back to the window."Who is that" I asked looking through the window. "That is Eli, he came when you left I would say he is just as good as you were" she said "Were? Oh I still got it" I said and she raised her eyebrow handing me some dance clothes and leading me to a studio. I plugged up my dock and began to dance.

        After I finished I heard clapping but it wasn't just Lori. I turned to see Eli standing there too and smiled at him. He walked up to me and held out his hand and I shook it. "Eli" he said "Amina" I replied. "You dance amazing" we both said at the same time and laughed and then I realized we were still holding hands and slowly let go smiling. "I know we just met but can I take you out maybe sometime" he said turning red a little bit. I smiled and said sure then we exchanged numbers before I told him I had to go and before I left miss Lori came to me and asked if I would do a duo with Eli and I of course said yes. When I finally got back home I seen Landon chasing the kids around yelling tickle monster bringing a smile to my face seeing that he actually is trying.

    Maybe we could work out this co-parenting cause no way in hell will there be a family like there once could have been and in a way I am grateful he cheated on my for so long cause without finding out about hat and the betrayal I would have never left and would have never met my baby girl so I guess everything does happen for a reason.

Eli Above
Dedicated to @royray