Chapter 18

Amina POV
I sat down slowly in the seat in front of his desk as he sat in the big leather chair on the other side. "What's wrong with my parents and Landon?" I asked. He looked and me and smirked before saying "You're mine now your parents sold you to me and were ordered to go retrieve you when you ran away from your problems like a little kid it was no coincidence that we met and that business trip they are on yeah it's a lie they relocated to the Caribbeans probably spending up all the money i bought you for and that boy Landon gave his rights over for Noah to me cause he doesnt as he puts it want those brats he only wanted you and since you wont come back he has no need for them so darling before you even think you are done with me think again I own you" he said causing me to swallow hard to try and process the information. "You're lying and this isnt funny anymore I wanna go home" i said shakily and next thing I know a contract was thrown on the desk in front of me. I quickly scanned over it before seeing my parents and Landon's signature at the bottom. Standing up I stormed out of the office slamming the door shut behind me. I didnt even make it to my room before I slowly slid down the wall crying. I knew now especially that if I got out of here then I would have no one to go back to. I didnt realize I fell asleep until I woke up in my bed and heard screaming making me jump up and run to the source of the noise. I made it to the backyard to see Alejandro in the pool playing with Madison and Noah and he was shooting water guns at Madison along with Noah. I felt my heart warm up but the feeling soon went away when I remember the information that I just acquired making me swallow. I felt arms wrap around me getting me wet and looked down to see Madison hugging me "Mommy mommy Eli took me and wawa for ivce cream and then we got clothes and then we got clothes and then and then " she said without breathing and stumbling over her words. "Maddy baby calm down. I'm happy you guys had a good time today" I said. I motioned for Noah to get out the pool and when he did I told them to get their towels and go upstairs to the bathroom and I went to follow them when my arm was grabbed. "The maids put your clothes in the closet and ice cream in the freezer" he said but lookig in his eyes I knew that that wasnt what he stopped me for but I didn't question it and just nodded before walking upstairs and getting Noah and Madison bathed and ready for bed.