Chapter 39

Amina PoV
"Uh. Who wants ice cream ?" Alejandro ask making all the kids scramble to the door. He kisses my temple and tells me to be good before walking out the room. Seeing that everyone is gone Luther scoots his chair up to my bed and attempts to take hold of my hand but I just slide them under them warm hospital sheets.

"How are you feeling little bumblebee"he says. I glare at him for a little while longer deciding whether I should say what I truly wanted. I overall decided to stay quiet and let him speak. "I know you know I killed Mabel. She was your mother and it must be hard but you have  to-" it was then that I cut him off.

"After all that I have been through you're still gonna lie and pretend that that monster is my fucking mother. She tried to kill me, are you stupid or sick in the head to try and force me to believe that. I KNOW the truth. Octavia wanted to leave you because you were having an affair and were putting us in debt. Your solution to everything was moving in your mistress so she has a cover up for her mafia shit. You are a horrible person and just like you did my mother, my REAL mother. I. Hope. You. Rot." I say raising my voice. "Now. Leave" he looks at me with tears in his eyes. "Bumblebee I-" he started. "I said leave!" He stands up and slowly walks towards the door before turning "I wish that I could change everything bumblebee" then walks through the door.

The kids come rushing through the door laughing and singing bringing a smile to my face. Alejandro sends a we will talk later look to me. "So when can I leave?" I ask out to no one particular. "Oo can I press the button for the doctor" Madison ask. I give her a nod and she presses the button followed by Aaliyah pressing it multiple times. Noah scoops her up and tells her to stop and I just laugh. When the doctor comes and say I can be discharged I change my close and we start to leave. In the back of my head I can't help feeling I am missing someone.