Chapter 20

Amina POV
It was the next day and I was thinking of ways to confront Landon and my parents. I had it all planned out until I thought about how I was gonna get there. The kids were out grocery shopping with sofia so it would be awhile before the come back and Alejandro was out doing business more than likely illegal. Yes I know you don't see the problem yet well Alejandro felt the need to get me a body guard to watch me while he is gone which is dumb because last I checked I wasnt a fucking child. Anyways I had to think of something to get this man to take me where I wanted to go but how will that happen you ask well I got the perfect plan.
-30 minutes later-
"PLEASE I REALLY NEED TO GO!!"
"I'm sorry miss but boss told me to keep you here"
With that I huffed and stomped away mad that my brilliant plan of asking nicely failed. Welp guess I have to seduce and with that thought in my head I put on a sports bra and short shorts and made ny way out the room where he was standing. I walked downstairs knowing he would follow me and when I felt he was close enough I abruptly stopped making him bump into me. "Uhm sorry miss" he said looking down at my chest. I cross my arms making my breast push together "it's alright John" I reached and pushed my hand against his chest "why so flustered?" I asked trying to hide my smile. He just turned his head."Look John I really need you to take me to my parents and Landon"i said turning his head to face me. "Miss I really can't do-" I placed my finger to his lips "Cmon I won't ever ask again this is just really important and Alejandro won't even figure it out" I said biting my lip. I can see in his eyes that he is contemplating whether or night to take me. With a final sigh he said "get dressed and hurry we don't have much time" I squealed and kissed his cheek before running upstairs and changing into a summer dress with sandals. I go downstairs and we make our way to the car. Giving him the address to my parents house I lean back and enjoy the ride.
-20 minutes later-
We pulled into my parents yard and I looked at the house kinda second guessing myself. I glance to John one more time before stepping out of the car and up the driveway to their door. Ringing the door bell I hear shuffling before the door is answered by "Landon?? What are you doing here" I asked woth my eyebrows furrowed. He scratches his neck before stepping aside and letting me in. I look and see my parents and Rebecca on the couch laughing it up. "Mom? Dad? Whore? What's going on" I asked. My parents looked at me shocked. "What are you doing here Amina?" I looked back and forth between them."What do you mean what am I doing here im your daughter what are THEY doing here" My mom rolled her eyes before standing up. "My daughter and son-in-law were just announcing their engagement and pregnancy" she said smiling. I looked at her crazy" since when was she your daughter?" I asked not really wanting an answer. "Well you brought her into our lives so I'm sure you know the answer" she said "That was before she became a little slut sleeping with Landon behind my back. My mom patted my cheek "Oh honey it was in your face you were just to blind to see it" she said before laughing and taking my father and rebecca into the kitchen. I breathed slowly so my tears wouldn't fall cause real bitches don't let others see them at their lowest. I turned to Landon "And you what about your son huh you're just gonna come only to leave" I said flustered. He looked at me "I just got close to those things so that you would take me back but since you were being a "independent black woman" I just didn't have any use for them anymore so I let bossman have you and them" he said annoyed and with that I slapped him. "You didn't let ANYONE have us because my kids and I are not objects to loan or giveaway I don't know what the hell I saw in you but it's long gone I feel sorry for that baby in that sluts stomach because it has sorry ass parents I hope you do better for it cause you did shitty for your first" and with that I stormed out the house and into the car with John.
-20 minutes later-
When John and I got back to the house we pulled into the garage only to see that Alejandro and Sofia was back. I cursed before getting out the car and going into the house only to see Alejandro pacing. He looked up before his eyes went in onto John  "WAIT before you yelled it was my idea I semi seduced him into taking me somewhere" his eyes got darker before he stormed over to me and gripped my arm. "Get the hell out" he said to john without looking. He then turned to me " Go upstairs to my room now" he said in a low voice. "But my kids are-" he cut me off "Its fucking ten at night the kids are sleep so GO!" he yelled making me scurry upstairs and into his room quickly sitting on his bed waiting for him to come upstairs and yell at me.