Chapter 25

Alejandro's/Eli POV
Dead. Not me but the boy. They call themselves the Titans always blowing shit up. I fucking told her to keep an eye on the brats. I'm not trying to be an asshole but it's happened before so I'm trying to be prepared. It's not that I don't care I just can't show it.

Amina POV
A  van pulls up to the side of me and the window slides down. "Get in" I see a man with a mask covering his face say. I shook my head no before moving backwards towards the woods only to run into a body. I quickly turn around to see another masked man with a T drawn on his forehead. I was about to take off running when I heard a banging and someone yelling mommy inside the van. Someone then got pulled into view "Noah!" I started going towards him only to be yanked back by my collar. "Does that mean you're coming willingly" the man in the van asked. Looking down at Maddy she nodded so I looked to them and nodded also and slowly started walking towards the van. "Ah Ah Ah only true blood allowed in this club ladies"I heard before Maddy is yanked from my hand and thrown to the ground. My eyes widen and I race towards her only to be picked up and thrown into the van "Don't worry Bruce here will take reeeeaaallll good care of the little lady" I tried to get out the car again when I heard a gun cock. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" turning I see a gun being pointed at Noah. Turning to Madison I mouthed I'm sorry just as I'm knocked over the head into darkness.

Madison POV
Mommy left me again. I look up at the big scary man. I twist my head sideways "can you take off your face" the man takes off his face and I gasp. He smiles at me the way my mommy said no person should. "Hey pretty girl" he says then touches my leg making me push away. "Mommy says nobody can touch me" I say. "I'm sure she didn't mean me come One let's have a little fun" he says grabbing my arm. I think of what Eli taught us one day and punch him in what Eli calls nuts. When he falls I stomp down on the side of his head making him go to sleep. I turn and run down the other way of the bad people screaming for help.

Alejandro/Eli POV
We got to the house and seen that all was left was rubble. "Fuck" I said rubbing my hand down my face. I hopped back in the car and motioned my men to follow me. While driving I seen a little figure running while getting closer I realized it was Maddy. Slamming on breaks I hop out the car along with a few of my men. Scooping her up I hug her close to my chest. Hearing deep breathing and gasp I get alarmed "Water! I need water now!" in a few seconds a bottle was placed in my hand and I gave it to Maddy only for her to gulp it like she hasnt had liquid for days. "Hey babygirl what happended?" I asked smoothing back her hair. She told me everything from Noah getting took,to the house,to the taking of Amina, to finally putting the guy to sleep and running. Furious I put her in the car drove down the road to see a man laying there. I ordered my men to get him and chain him in one of the vans and get him to talking. I look back to see madison sleep as I continue down the road to a nearby warehouse. I need to interrogate and quickly.