Chapter 12

Amina POV
I see on the shelf the promise ring that Landon gave me. He promised to never hurt me and marry me after graduation. Why didn't I sale this on Ebay I thought pushing it to the side grabbing my shoes so I can get dressed. (outfit to the top) I went into the kids to help them pick our their clothes to see them dancing together cutely. When they were finished I ran into the room and scooped them up kissing awe over their faces telling them how cute they are. After I get them dressed so that we can be ready when Eli came To get us.

I take a picture of us and post it instagram captioning it "My Dates For Tonight " I see Eli comment with a sad face and say what about me and I replied with laughing emojis and said you too

I take a picture of us and post it instagram captioning it "My Dates For Tonight " I see Eli comment with a sad face and say what about me and I replied with laughing emojis and said you too. I heard knocking on the door and the kids rush to get it with me trailing closely behind. I opened the door to see Eli with flowers, a teddy bear,and a dinosaur bear. I smiled as he handed Madisom the teddy and Noah the dinosaur before finally smiling at me and giving me the flowers with a kiss on my cheek. We all say thank you and put everything away before I put the car seats in Eli's car and buckle them in. We talked with the kids mostly Madison asking millions of questions. We finally arrived at this fancy restaurant that I can't pronounce and I worry that the kids might not enjoy it until I see Eli grab two of those DS things from the glove department. He got out the car and opened the door for me and the opened the door on Noah's side who whisperer in his ear to which he smiled and grabbed his hand and taking him to Madison's side to open the door for his sister and grab her hand helping her out. She blushed and said thank you . Eli grabbed my hand and I grabbed Noah's and Eli also grabbed Madison's making us look like the ideal family. When we were seated the waitress came up to us and I already felt a headache coming. She walked up with extra twist and then earned over Eli shoving her breast in his face. "Hey handsome may I take your order" he looked at her with disgust"A new waitress for my wife and kids please" he said. She gasped and walked away and another person walked up taking our orders and we all decided on chicken at redo and garlic sticks. "So where's my ring" I said with a smile. "Give it a year Amore" he said licking his lip. I blushed and looked down to see my plate in front of me and then looked up to see the kids chowing down. "So Mr.Eli do you love my Mommy" Noah said shocking me with his boldness. Eli chuckled " I will in time" he replied. For the rest of the night the kids didnt even touch the DS they were too busy talking to me and Eli laughing and giggling at his jokes. We were sad when the night came to an end and it was time for us to go home. On the drive back home we were singing to which I found out Eli sounds amazing at. Upon arrival the kids were sleep and Eli offered to help carry them in the house to which I agreed on thankful for the help. We carried them into the room where he changed Noah and me Madison and layed them each in bed. I walked him to the door gave him a kiss and he left making me smile that he didnt expect more like what he got during the dancing. I showered and laid in bed thinking of tomorrow.