Chapter 33

Amina PoV
When we arrive to the hospital I quickly rush to the receptionist and ask for Lyric's room number. The receptionist who's nametag read Rose just stared at me popping her gum "only family" she said nasally. I glared at "I am family so if you would please. The room number" I sneered. Looking me up and down she typed something in her computer before writing something on a sticky note. I snatched the sticky note from her and then felt a small touch on my waist. I turn and see Alejandro "what took you so long" I looked at the clock and see that I was dealing with this lady for thirty minutes and he is just now coming in. "I dropped the kids off with my aunt and before you worry they are safe trust me" he said.

I wanted to throw back at him the many times he said that and it wasnt true but decided this wasnt the place or time. We heard a throat clearing and turned back to the receptionist who was smiling with red lipstick smeared across her teeth. I bit my lip so I wouldn't burst into laughter. "How may I help you sir" she purred or more so growled. "Uh. I am with her and we are here to see lyric but you gave her the room number so we will be on our way" he said and started pulling me along. "Wait ! This is the real room that one doesn't exist, she would have been wondering for ages" she smiled like it was a master plan. The dipshit didn't think if someone seen me and I told it was her she could get in loads of trouble. We walked back over to the desk and plucked the sticky note out her hand and left but not before I accidentally pushed her coffee cup over in her lap. She started screaming and I rolled my eyes cause the coffee wasn't even hot. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry" I said before locking hands with Alejandro and walking to the elevators.

When the doors closed he pushed me up against the wall and started grinding himself into me making me moan. "That was really naughty of you babygirl and there will be consequences" he said before pulling away and walking out the elevator leaving me disheveled in the corner. "You coming" he smirker while holding the elevator door open. I walked out and then a little old lady walked out red in the face after me making my eyes widen. "Did you know she was in there" I gasped and all he did was shrug. I walked with my head down as he led us to the room Lyric was in. Taking a deep breath I knocked on the door. "Come in" we hear a voice that I already know is my wicked mom. Pushing through the door I see Maria,Mom,Dad,Landon, and Rebecca. This should be fun.

Lyric was there also which was a duh. She laid in a hospital with different things hooked up to her. I made my way fully into the room finally letting Alejandro be known. "What is he doing here" Landon yelled. "You have no right to be questioning my presence kid" said Alejandro. I place my hand on his shoulder before making my way to Lyric she motioned me closer and I leaned down " black mustang ... here" she said. When she said here I looked down to see her handing me something. I took it secretively and pushed it into my pockets before placing a kiss on her cheek. " I I I am so sorry for hurting you" she cried making her heart monitors go wild. "Calm down babygirl it's okay" but she wasn't calming down. The doctors rushed in and pushed everyone out the room. "This is your fucking fault! You just had to come and make this about you you selfish little bitch. How fucking dare make her apologize to you on her deathbed!! She probably thought you knew he was cheating LIKE EVERYONE FUCKING KNEW!!" my mother screamed. Landon looked over at me with sad eyes and Rebecca in victory.

"Listen and you listen good you dusty of hag bitch. It's not my fucking fault if she dies cause she apologizes and got all riled up you should talk to Landon almighty about that part. You wanna blame everything on me bitch I don't give a fuck and I don't care if he cheated and traded a diamond for a rock I GOT SOMEONE BETTER. You want me to feel bad for something that wasn't my fault. Damn my bad for being in love with him and thinking he wouldn't cheat on my like any other girl in a serious relationship. I had some shitty ass friends and family who still wanted me to be with him even though the fucking knew so yeah even if this was made about me atleast something is for once." I said before sendimg fuck yous to all of them. The doctor then came out of the room and said she was stable but visiting hours are over. Alejandro wrapped his hand around my waist before walking to the elevator and to my annoyance they squeezed in with us for a awkward ride. When we reacher the lobby there was a new receptionist who sent me a smile as I passed by and mouthed a thank you. Walking to the car which was apparently parked next to the ones the took cause they were following us i took the paper out. It was another copy of the picture this time with a pair of gun earrings circled. It didn't register until I heard the screeching of tires. "EVERYBODY GET DOWN" I yelled dropping to the floor with Alejandro as shots rung out with Alejandro's men coming out of nowhere shooting back until the shots stopped. "Oh my god she got shot" maria said. I just chuckled "welp atleast you guys are by a hospital" then alejandro and I walked away to the car.

Who got shot Rebecca or Her Mom ?