An Unblinking Death

(Aria's Apartment)

Aria's POV.

As my eye's flutter open, I see a bright white light until it fades and it seems to be just the open windows to the balcony of my apartment. I then vaguely start to remember what happened last night with the party... Black blood... Cold shower... And Klaus putting me to bed.

I slowly sit up and swing my leg's over the edge of my bed to get a sudden chill run through my body. I look over my half naked body before looking at the wet towel on the bed from last night, and I realise I must of blacked out in the cold shower for longer than I thought from the sense of how cold I am.

I then rub my throat from where it felt sore last night, but it seems to feel almost less hoarse. After rubbing my throat a little, I hear this shuffling coming from the sofa as if someone is asleep on it. So I slowly stand up surprisingly easier than I expected, and I slowly walk over to it to find Klaus asleep with one of my open grimoir's on his stomach and several other around the floor and on the table.

"Klaus. Klaus." I whisper hoarsely, but I get no response "Fine." I say hoarsely to him, and go to my wardrobe to slip on a tank-top, high-waisted dark blue jeans, my Siphoning-proof gloves and some white sneakers.

I then walk over to my dressing tables' mirror to see that I am more pale than usual. So I put some powder on my faced so I look a little normal, and I bush through my now dry hair.

After getting dressed, I walk back over to a still sleeping Klaus. How is it that when he's asleep he doesn't look like he could hurt a fly?

I then look back over at all of my grimoir's to see most of the pages are about different types of hex's, he's trying to help Father Kieron.

"You sly hybrid." I tell him as my voice almost returns to normal "I need to be there for her, don't I?" I ask him, and I look down at his sleeping, peaceful face "And your still asleep." I chuckle a little.

I then walk over to my dresser and find a loose sticky note with a pen and write on it.

[Note]-->

---Went to Church. -Aria.---

After writing the note, I walk back over to Klaus with it and gently press on his forehead.

"Goodnight sleeping beauty, or beast, whichever you prefer." I tell him before grabbing my phone and coat, and heading out the front door quietly.

(Skip to St. Anne's Catholic Church)

"I got this. You come here, I'll throw you out myself, all right? I mean it." Cami says into the phone as I walk into the church to see her sitting in one of the rows of seats.

"Cami, are you alright?" My voice comes out slightly hoarse, and she turns to face me as she hangs up the phone.

"Uh, nothing, just nothing. Is your throat okay, and what are you doing here?" She asks me, and I shrug my shoulder's.

"Sore throat, and I heard Kieran is getting worse, I wanted to try siphon the hex again if you have no other idea's." I tell her, and she gives me a small smile before nodding.

"Josh say's he has an idea, but sure, come on up." She tells me, and we both head upstairs to the attic.

Once we walk in, I immediately see Kieran pale with bloodshot eye's as he is shackled to the heater.

"What the hell?" I hear someone take the word's right out of my mouth, and me and Cami turn around to see Josh and what look's like a doctor with a large briefcase.