Dance Back From The Grave

(Aria's Apartment)

Aria's POV.

When I arrived home early this morning, I was still crying. The only person I cared about had died, and now I have nothing left. Deciding on what I should do, I pulled out a few empty cardboard boxes and started to fill them with the few things I brought with me here to New Orleans, I need to leave. But I stop when I hear someone knock on my door, but I try to ignore it.

"Arianna, I know your in there" I hear Elijah's voice as he knocks on the door again.

"Elijah, please. I just need sometime alone" I try to tell him on a serious tone, but I hear my voice crack vaguely. I then try to get back and start packing some boxes.

"When something like this happens, its worse to be alone" He tells me in a sad tone, and I hesitantly think about before walking over to the door, and I open it to try and show no emotion and try to convince him that I'm okay.

"I'm fine, and I won't be alone for much longer either" I tell him as I turn around and begin to pack my things again.

"Your leaving?" He asks me as if he isn't seeing me pack up all my things.

"Yep, told the coven I'd be back by tomorrow midday. I'm leaving tonight" I almost whisper the last part.

"I'm sorry" He says to me, and I suddenly stop packing.

"You shouldn't be, it was my fault. All of it" I say to him as tears begin to fill my eyes, and I sit on the sofa, and he joins me as he puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't punish yourself, no one new it wouldn't work" He tries to comfort me, but it wasn't working.

"I did, I had this gut feeling that telling me she wouldn't come back, but she was too determent. That's what I love-loved about her" My voice starts to break, and I feel Elijah pull me into a hug with his arms wrapped around me, but he suddenly pulls away and looks at me confused.

"Your siphoning, it stopped?" He asks confused, and I nod my head unsure.

"Yeah, it happened after I fainted from siphoning from Davina. Due to me being weak, the Ancestors got into my head and must of seen how weak I've become and erased my illness from the past few months" I tell him as I wipe away the dry tears.

"But you still will... Die when the baby is born?" He asks me with concerned laced in his voice.

"Yeah. Although, why would they want me to die at the exact same time the baby is born?" I ask mainly to myself, and I hear Elijah's phone ping indicating he has a text message.

"I don't know, but I give you my word I will figure out why" He tells me as he pulls his phone out, and stands up.

"Elijah, I'm leaving tonight" I tell him, and his face looks horrified when looking at his phone.

"No, that impossible" He mutters, and I stand up looking at him, but his eyes don't move from the phone.

"What's wrong?" I ask, and he hesitantly shows me his phone and I see a specific symbol on a picture he is showing me.

"I know that symbol, back in the early 1900's an ancestor Papa Tunde... Oh no, there here" My voice suddenly turns into a whisper.

"What do you mean, they?" He asks me, and I look up at him with worry in my eyes.

"When the ancestors when in my head, I talked to them. They said "We will see you on the other side"" I tell him a little worried.

"Papa Tunde was there?" He asks me, and I nod my head "We need to find Rebekah and Klaus" He states.