Sinner's And Saints

(The Mikaelson Mansion)

Aria's POV.

I start to stir awake, and I open my eyes to a blurry, unfamiliar ceiling. I slowly sit up as I still feel the pain in my side, and I look at my wound to see it's fully healed, but I can still feel that it is still healing on the inside.

I then look around the room to see I'm in an untouched room and laying in a king-size bed. I look down at my clothes and I'm in a large shirt, but at the end of the bed is some jeans, a white shirt, my jacket and my shoes.

After I painfully change clothes, I walk down stairs into the living room and I see Rebekah sitting on a sofa reading a magazine.

"Good morning" She says to me, not looking up from her magazine.

"I remember seeing my sister, then loosing a lot of blood and Klaus bringing me here... That's it" I say as the rest is blank.

"After Nik brought you here, he did something really weird" She tells me, and I look at her confused "He gave you his blood so you wouldn't die" She tells me, and I look at her shocked and a little scared "I know, I was shock-" She cuts herself off as she sees my scared expression "Don't worry, your not a vam-" She tries to say, but I cut her off.

"Vampire? I know" I say to her.

"Then what's wrong? She asks me, and I'm about to tell her, but Klaus shows up and deposits Sophie on the sofa next to Rebekah.

"We had a deal! You protect my unborn child, I dismantle Marcel's army. And whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, you allowed Hayley to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches" Klaus shouts at Sophie, Hayley must of been the person who was missing last night when Klaus was on the phone with Rebekah.

"I had nothing to do with it, I swear. Hayley and I are linked, remember? She dies, I die" Sophie says frantically.

"Then who were they?" Rebekah asks her confused, and Sophie sighs.

"They are a faction of extremists. Sabine stupidly told them about some vision she had about the baby..." Sophie trails off, like she is leaving something out.

"What kind of vision?" Klaus asks suspiciously.

"She has them all the time. They are totally open to interpretation. I'm guessing she's wrong on this one" Sophie tells us.

"Well, how, may I ask, was this particular vision interpreted? " Klaus asks her curiously.

"...Pretty much that your baby would bring death to all witches. And in the vision she also saw a monster, a hybrid..." Sophie trails off, and a smirk grows on Klaus' face "But not a werewolf-vampire hybrid..." She trails off again, and Klaus' smirk disappears "A witch-vampire hybrid, it was Aria" She says, and everyone looks at me.

"That's why you were scared about having Nik's blood in your system" Rebekah says to me, and I nod my head sadly.

"Did you also know about this vision?" Klaus asks me, and he steps closer to me.

"No! I swear, I had no idea about her vison. But during my time away from New Orleans, I found a new coven that excepted me, and that coven also had siphoners. But during the time I was their, the other siphoners were disappearing, and rumors were going around saying that vampires where taking them and turning them into witch-vampire hybrids" I explain to them.

"So if you died with vampire blood in your system, you would turn into a vampire but have powers like a witch?" Rebekah asks me still confused.

"I had also heard about this during the early 1900's, but I had never seen it with my own eyes" Klaus says to us.