Bloodletting

(Aria's Apartment)

Aria's POV.

After yesterdays events and having to confess to Sophie, Elijah and Rebekah what has been happening to me over the past few months, I decided that even it makes me weak, I still need to protect myself with Marcel's dangerous vampires around along with some of the witches.

So even though its around four o'clock in the morning, I started to look through the boxes full of the dark objects that I brought back with me that contain magic, but I'm interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

I get up from the floor where I had been crouched down and walk over to the door, I look though the peep-hole and see Elijah and Klaus, what do they want? I unlock the door and open it a few inches so they cant see inside my apartment much.

"I hope we didn't wake you" Elijah says to me, and I shake my head.

"I couldn't sleep anyways, what are you doing here?" I ask them curiously.

"We wanted to stop by and tell you that Agnes confirmed about what happened yesterday to you was linked to Niklaus' and Hayley's child" Elijah explains to me, so this all because that baby that I helped save yesterday, great "Agnes is also dead, I killed her" He tells me, and I look at him with wide eyes "And since Niklaus didn't get the chance to say thank you yesterday, Niklaus?" He asks him, but I shake my head.

"No, no, it's alright. I was just... Helping a friend" I tell them, and I see Klaus looking behind me at the boxes I have out, so I step in his view "Anything else, because you could of just phoned or texted me" I say, trying to hurry this up.

"leaving so soon without your sister, what's in those boxes?" Klaus asks me with furrowed eyebrows and a smirk.

"It's uh... I'm still unpacking, I brought along of things with me when I moved back" I say really quickly, but he doesn't seem convinced.

"Your lying, what is in the boxes?" Klaus asks, but it sounds more like demanding.

"Niklaus, she doesn't have to explain herself to you" Elijah tells him.

"What is in the boxes?" Klaus demands fully this time.

"Dark objects, Ok" I give up as I open the door wider, and step aside so they can see them, and Elijah looks at me of concern.

"But after yesterday, I thought that you would stop siphoning altogether?" Elijah asks me confused.

"I'm powerless without magic, and when I get Davina back I need to make sure that I get her away from this city without marcel trying to stop me. If he gets in my way, I'll kill him" I tell them simply, and they look a little shocked, but I just roll my eyes as I walk back into the apartment "Well, if you two are stopping, do you want a drink?" I ask them, and I turn around seeing they aren't coming in "Oh, right, you have to be invited. You can come in" I tell them, and Klaus walks in with Elijah following.

"Actually, we can't stay, love" Klaus tells me as he picks up one of my dark objects from one of the boxes.

"Hayley is missing, and we think Marcel has her" Elijah informs me, and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"How did Marcel even find out about her?" I ask them as I walk over take the dark object from Klaus' paws.

"We have no idea" Elijah tells me honestly, and there's a long pause of silence.

"For goodness sake, Elijah would like to know if you would like to join us in finding Hayley?" Klaus speaks up, and I'm a bit jumpy with Klaus' sudden outburst.

"Uh... Alright" I tell them, and pick up a similar pendant from yesterday from one of the boxes, and put it around my neck "I'll just get my jacket" I tell them, and go into the bed room and get my jacket. I walk back out into the main room with my denim jacket on and see Klaus tossing a dark object which is shaped as a sphere back and forth in his hands, so I walk over and take it away from him "Stop touching my things" I tell him as I put it back, and he puts his hands up.