Après Moi, Le Déluge

(The Mikaelson Compound)

Aria's POV.

After still not seeing my little sister, I sat with Elijah and Klaus in the living room as we try to avoid listening to Marcel and Davina fight. And I'm also trying to fight the urge to go and stop them before one of them get hurt.

"Well, that's going well" Klaus comments as we hear something break.

"If you were trying to win the girl's trust, perhaps poisoning her one true love was not the most splendid idea" Elijah tells him as he pours himself a drink.

"Oh. Are there any more inopportune deaths you'd like to wave in my face?" Klaus asks him.

"Give me a month. I'll get you list" Elijah tells him sarcastically, and I start to hear shouting.

"That's it, I'm going up there" I tell them as I rise from my seat.

"Young, old, dead, or alive, witches are a pain in the ass" Klaus says aloud as he follows behind me.

"Davina, Davina!" We hear Marcel say in more of a worried tone, and me and Klaus enter the room.

"What's with all the racket?" Klaus asks, but he stops when we see Davina throwing up soil "Bloody hell" Klaus mutters.

"Davina?" I ask her as I step towards her, but Marcel steps in front of me.

"Go away, I'll stay with her" Marcel tells me, and I look at Davina and I'm about to say something but Marcel speaks again "Don't" He tells me in a warning tone, so I just turn around and walk back into the living room as I wipe away a stray tear.

"Is everything alright, Aria?" Elijah asks me as I join him in the living room.

"I-I'm fine" I stutter as I pour my self some bourbon, and Hayley enters the room.

"Elijah, Aria? There's something you need to know" Hayley tells us in a guilty tone, but the Compound suddenly starts to shake like an earthquake. Me, Elijah and Hayley then walk out onto the balcony as we overlook the courtyard, where we find Rebekah looking around in confusion.

"What the hell is going on?" Rebekah asks.

"Davina" Klaus says as he joins Rebekah on the courtyard looking grim.

After the sudden earthquake Rebekah went to go check on Davina whilst me, Klaus, Elijah and Marcel are conferring about the earthquake in thee living room.

"This is madness. How can a 16-year-old girl shake the entire French quarter?" Klaus asks as I sit on the couch in silence, looking at my hands and trying to figure out how to help.

"I've seen her rock the church, but I've never seen anything like this" Marcel tell him.

"How did you control her when she was in the attic?" I ask him as I still look down at my hands.

"I didn't have to. But then, I never killed her boyfriend" Marcel says as he glares at Klaus.

"Yes, yes. We've been over this part already. The point is in her present state she's useless as a tool against the witches" Klaus says, and I stand up so I'm in his face.

"She's not a tool" I shout at him.

"Something's wrong with her" Klaus tells me like I didn't already know.

"She has too much power that she cannot control. That much we already knew. But why is it manifesting itself in such an aggressive manner?" Elijah asks, and I suddenly get an idea.

"Elijah, we need Sophie's help. She knows more about this than anyone" I tell him, and he nods his head before leaving, and I speak again "I'm going to go see Davina and... try something, try and calm her down. And Marcel, don't try to stop me, because she is more my family than she will ever be yours" I tell him before walking out of the living room.