Discoveries

Today was shopping day. Mrs. Bloom had given us all 100 dollars to do with what we pleased. Tom was going to take us all around town to get whatever we wanted with our money. I was in my room getting ready. I had forgotten to do my laundry the day before, so I had no clean clothes, only clean underwear and bras. I sighed and looked towards my door. I was still wrapped in my towel from the shower I had just taken, and my hair was still dripping a little. I walked to my door and slowly opened it enough where I could pop my head out and see if anyone was there. When I noticed the hallway was clear, I ran over to Kyra’s room and banged on her door until she answered, and I ran in. “Sorry! I just didn’t want anyone to see me in this.” I said and laughed.

                I got her to laugh too. “Okay, so long story short, can I please borrow an outfit?” I asked, giving her my best puppy dog look.

                Kyra and I had gotten closer. It had been four days since the incident and ever since then we were by each other’s sides most of the time. I realized she wasn’t such a bad person after all. She was actually pretty fun to hang around.

                “Of course. My closet’s over there, pick whatever you need.” She said, following her words with laughter.

                I thanked her then walked over to her closet and opened it up. My eyes scanned the dark array of clothes, and I picked out some white skinny jeans and a black Escape The Fate shirt. Kyra was the same size as me, so it was perfect. “Thank you so much.” I said before exiting her room and running back to mine, only to find I had locked myself out.

                A groan escaped my lips as I looked down the hallway. I knew I would have to get Mrs. Bloom to be able to get into my room again, so I had to take the chance of people seeing me in my towel. I tip toes my way over to the living room and saw Kevin sitting down on the couch. He glanced up at me and laughed. “Hey, at least I’m gay.” He said nonchalantly.

                His words caused me to giggle. “Well, doesn’t stop me from being embarrassed!” I said.

                He rolled his eyes playfully. “Why are you in just your towel anyway, girl?” He asked.

                “I locked myself out of my room.” I said and sighed. “I have to go find Mrs. Bloom. Do you know where Johnny is?” I asked.

                He nodded and stood. “Stay here.”

                I waited as Kevin walked into the kitchen, then brought Johnny out, covering his eyes. “Naked girl in the room! Nothing to see here!” Kevin’s voice rang as he led Johnny to his room.

                “Ah man, just ‘cause you don’t like naked ladies doesn’t mean I don’t!” Jason whined, causing me to giggle.

                “Ooh, a naked Lylah. Come on man, let me go!” He said and tried getting out of Kevin’s grasp, but Kevin began running with him, then pushed him into his room.

                I quickly rushed to Mrs. Bloom’s room and knocked on the door. When she answered her cheeks flushed with a light shade of pink. “I locked myself out of my room.” I exclaimed.

                She smiled and nodded, then followed me back to my room with her key in her hand. When we got to my door, Kevin was still holding Johnny’s door shut. “Thank you.” I said to him.

                Just then I heard my door open, and I walked in. After thanking Mrs. Bloom I shut the door, then dropped the towel onto the ground, exposing my body. The only part that was still wet on me was my hair. I grabbed some new panties and a bra out of my drawer, then slipped the new clothes on. I then walked into the bathroom and blow dried my hair, and afterwards brushed it. Grabbing my cover up, I applied the powder to my face, then set it back down, replacing it with my eyeliner. I finished that up, putting it on my water line and a little on the top, then applied some mascara.