Chapter 31: Return

• Dedicated to To all whom have stayed with me

~Tobi~

  I slammed my room door shut behind me, ignoroing Konan and Itachi's questions. I curled up on my bed and stared at the empty space where Nakira SHOULD be. If she was here. I shut my eyes tightly, and forced back the stinging tears making it's way into my vision. "Why? She's gone...... GOne..." I moaned heartbrokenly.

 "Tobi what happened?" Deidara asked through the door. I didnt respond and just ignored him, my eye now focoused on the small Rainbow Bunny plush I had given to her as a joke. An explosion snapped me out of my trance, and managed to break the door down. Deidara, Konan, Sasori, Pain-sama, Itachi, Kisame, and Hidan rushed in, all frowning.

  "What happened Tobi?" Itachi whispered, looking around the room. "Where's Nakira?" I shut my eyes again, and took a deep breath. Trying to calm myself.

  "She's gone," I mummered, turning my back on the room. A dead silence filled the room, and I could hear Konan start to pace.

  "Nakira-san's..... gone?" Deidara muttered, I could hear the frown on his face. A deep sense of loss filled the room, making me curl up even tighter. And I could hear Itachi growling in frustration.

"Dammit! We shouldn't have told her!"

"We had to..." Sasori answered, "She would have gotten angry if we didnt."

The silence fell down hard once again, and you could hear Konan crying softly. "First Yakabushi-san! Now her? What does the world have against Zumataki's?"

I shot up and gave her a glare. "She's not dead!"

"As soon as Konoha gets a hold of her she will be!" Konan snapped back, her voice going an octave higher.

I froze, "They wouldnt..... She's to valuble for that! She's the second best MEd-nin they could EVER have. They. Wouldn't."

"She's a missing-nin! An offical member of the Akatsuki! There's no way they'll take her back. The best they will do is kill her quickly!"

"SHE WONT DIE!" I roared, getting pissed. "She'll be fine!" I mummered, turning back around and curling up again.

Turning my back on the world.

I can't.. Think.

I can barley breath.

~Konoha~ 

~NAkira~

I sniffled and landed in front of the gates as the rain stopped, I quickly wiped away the tears and water off my face, and walked through. My head held high. I started to run to the Hokage's.

Maybe me and Naruto-kun can get some ramen later?

~At the Hokage's~

I knocked on the door lightly, hoping it wouldnt be heard.

Of course it was.

I grimanced as somebody opened the door, and I shut my eyes, perfectly prepared for a kunai to come slashing through my throat. Suprisingly...

That didnt happen.

"N-Nakira!?" Tsunade exclaimed, standing at the door. Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura were all standing inside, and I sweat dropped.

"Yo!" I exclaimed, walking in. Everybody just stared at me as I plopped down into one of the closer chairs.

OF course, Naruto doesnt deal with shock well, and I think it kinda just went over his head before he tackled me! "NAKIRA-CHAN!!!!!!"

"NARUTO-KUN!" I replied, hugging him back before pushing him off me.

"Where have you been? Where did you go? What have you been doing?" He started to bombard me with questions, but I just ignored them, letting him finish before even trying to answer any questions.