There, Here, and Back again. (A Naruto Fanfic)

NVM LMAO LET THIS STORY DIE.

Well, I'm bored, and most of my other stories have come to a complete standstill. ((mostly because my computer crashed)) so now I'm stuck on the IPad. But I wanted to write something..... New for me.  

I'm a complete Naruto fan, and I've had this Idea stuck in my head for awhile.

I've noticed that most of the Naruto stories are about being either an long lost Uchina, or being sucked in from the outside world. So, I'm going to be different, and awesome, as usual ;) I'm not dissing on other people's stories or anything, but you know, you've read it once, you've read it a hundred times! So originality! Once again though, I state. I'm not dissing on people stories.

NARUTO IS NOT MINE. ONLY MY ORIGINAL PARTS OF THE PLOT. AND MY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS. IF YOU STEAL MY STUFF. I will find you. And well..... You don't wanna know the rest.

Anyway, time to introduce Nakira! Our Hidden Leaf Kunoichi! 

~Nakira~

I'm Nakira Zumataki. Never heard of me? Good. I'm a respectable member of the Village Hidden in Leaves, plus a Kunoichi. Yep, I'm a female Ninja. And if you thought I was anything but the best..... Well, your right. Anyway, you don't particularly need to hear my life story, but I SUPPOSE I'll tell you it anyways. Not like it's going to matter in the end.

My life wasn't exactly HAPPY. My parents died when I was six or so, killed in a mission I guess. So I mainly lived my life alone, I lived alone, I trained alone..... I loved alone even. But somehow, I got over it. I learned to live my life in the back, never noticed, almost invisible really. Until..... That day.

*Flashback*

"Naruto! Get back here!" I heard Iruka-sensei call, chasing after the mischievous blonde boy. I looked up from my book. I was tucked in a little corner, propped up on a tree. I rolled my eyes as my long light purple hair started to fly around, and I tied it back up with my bright blue ribbon. I really need to keep it up...  

"NARUTO!!" Iruka-sensei yelled again. I knew Naruto, kinda. He was in the same class as I was in at the Ninja Academy. I never really talked to him however, mainly because I don't talk to anybody. I looked back down at my book, uninterested.

"Hey! Hey!" I looked up at Naruto's voice. I looked around to see Iruka-sensei's retreating form, I smiled devilishly. He must've tricked him, that little...

"What?" I asked, marking my book page and shutting it with a snap.

"Think you could find me somewhere to hide? Iruka-sensei will kill me.... If he finds me!" Naruto whispered urgently, he smiled the entire time though, as if he ENJOYED playing pranks.  

I winked, "Follow me!" I must've took an immediate liking to him, as a friend naturally.. I jumped up into the tree, making sure he could keep up before rapidly jumping across the rooftops. I dived into the window of my house, landing on my back. Naruto followed, landing straight on his feet. I stood up, brushing the dirt off of my short navy dress. It looked a lot like that brat Sakura's, except perhaps just a tad bit shorter.

"Uhh. Thanks."

I smiled, "I may not look it, but I'm a mean prankster when it comes to it!" I exclaimed happily. This is the first time I've actually been noticed by somebody before! I laughed at Naruto's expression, and we started to laugh together.

*End of Flashback*

That was the day I made my first. And only. Friend.

Life after that was really carefree. It was full of pranks.... But I was shunned more than usual.

I remember...

*Flashback*

"Doesn't she talk to that boy?"

"Yeah, that one."

"Aren't her parents alive?"

"No. She's all alone. Deserves it if she hangs with scum like him."

"Shashi-chan! That wasn't very nice."

"It's the truth though." 

I walked by them then, acting like I hadn't heard their conversation. I don't mind being shunned, but still.  

I don't understand why people hate him so much? What has Naruto ever done besides play some..... Harmless........ pranks?

*End of flashback*

Good grief, I'm having an awful lot of flashbacks huh? Well, that's It for my introduction. I'm off to go do something more worth my time. Like eating Ramen or something.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN ANY NARUTO CHARACTERS. THE PLOT IS MINE, ALONG WITH MY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS. EVERYTHING ELSE BELONGS TO THE NARUTO PEOPLES.