Chapter 16: The Chunin Exams, Month 2

~Nakira~

"Shira-sensei... I don't understand how to do this." I whined, frowning. My hands were glowing green, and so in turn, my eyes were glowing purple, but I still couldn't manipulate the practice dummies bones.

"Focus, make the dummies bones move to your will."

"I'm trying! It's not working!"

"FOCUS!" She yelled, I turned back around, scowling. My hands moved over the dummies leg, and I closed my eyes and focused deeply, imaging the bones breaking apart, separating from each other and moving somewhere else. I heard a loud crack as the wooden bones of the practice dummy moved apart. "YOU DID IT!" Shira-sensei exclaimed, hugging me tightly. I opened my eyes and looked down at the dummy. Gasping in surprise at what I saw. The dummy's entire body was broken and splintered, the wooden bones peeking out. The head was twisted around, and I frowned.

"Damn. To much juice."

"No, that was perfect! Now think... Of what you could do to an enemy. Or of all the help that you could do to sick people!" She exclaimed, letting me go.

"I could help Lee-kun!" I exclaimed, thinking of the serious injury that Gaara had given him.

Shira looked down, "Possibly... But.. There's somebody who could probably fix him way better than you ever could."

"And whose that?" I asked, leaning back on the wall.

"Lady Tsunade. She's one of the legendary Sanin. If she were here..... She would find a way to help Lee."

"Woah...." I looked down, "Why isn't she here?"

Shira laughed nervously, "Oh she's a.... A wanderer that one."

"Cool.." I trailed off and looked back down at the practice dummy.

"Now.... Let's go try that on a real person! To help. Not kill." Shira jumped up, and pulled me up with her. Starting to drag me to the Hospital.

"Shira-sensei! I only know two MedicalNinjutsu's! How am I supposed to help?" I exclaimed, stumbling behind her.

"Well... That's easy. With your Rangan you only need to know two, well actually three, Medical Ninjutsu's. You need one for bones, one for organs, and one for muscles. Of course, if you want to go down the path of being a Medical Ninja, then you have to know more than three Jutsu's!" She pushed opened the doors to the hospital, dragging me to the nearest room. She plopped me down in chair and started to lecture. "Now. When taking care of a patient. You must... Blah blah blah blah blah. DONT TUNE ME OUT YOUNG LADY! You must be kind, and listen to their problems. Try to answer their questions the best you can. And for god sakes don't kill anybody!" She exclaimed din exasperation, sending me on my way to work with patients.

~4 Hours later~

I collapsed on the chair in Shira-sensei's office. Completely exasushted. "Well... How'd you do?" She asked, drinking from her coffee.

"I stopped some old ladies cough, I made an old dudes joints work better, I made Lees pain lessen a bit.. I"

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO SEE LEE!"

"WELL AT LEAST HE ISNT GROANING IN PAIN EVERYTIME HE FREAKIN MOVES. DAMN GAARA!" I shot back, pissed off.

"Sheesh calm down. calm down Nakira-chan." Shira-sensei ordered, waving me off. "Let's go down to the pool again!"

"No. Way. I'm never going back there with you. NEVER."

"Oh geez, just because I was flirting with Kakashi-sensei.... You have to be a big baby about it." She pinched my checks playfully.