Chapter 2: Damn you Kakashi.

~Nakira~

Damn you Kakashi-sensei. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn you! Make me wake up at five in the morning and THEN NOT SHOW UP. I paced around the communal log that we were gathered around. "How. Dare. He. Do. This. That. Pathetic. Asshole." I growled, stomping with each word.

"Nakira-chan. Calm down. Geez." Sakura muttered.

"You! Do not get to call me chan. Or San or whatever. Got. IT." I pointed at her, and resumed pacing. damn him. DAMN HIM! I will kill him myself! At least I had breakfast though.....

"Stop pacing. You're giving me a headache." Sauske muttered irritably.

"SHUT UP EMO" I punched him in the face, hard. Making him fly up. "Damn emo." I muttered.

"Nakira! Why would you do that to Sauske-kun! You'll pay!" She held up her fists, and swung at me.

Needless to say, she missed.

I laughed, taunting her. When Kakashi-sensei finally showed up. "Well, It's about god-damn time." I growled. Kakashi sent me a glare.

"You two stop fighting."

"Maybe I don't want to." I shot back, irritable because I didn't get enough sleep. Damn you Kakashi.

"Well. What took you so long Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto inquired.

"You see, a black cat crosse my path and..." I glared at him, making him shut up.

"Just get on with it." I mumbled. Sitting down on top of the log.

Kakashi then went on about bells, and noon. I honestly wasn't really paying attention. "But one of you will be certain to go back to the academy." Those were the only words I heard and comprehended. I raised my hand. "Yes Nakira?"

"So.. All we have to do is to get one of those little bells from you?" Kakashi sweat dropped.

"You weren't paying attention at all were you?" (-_- His face)

I smiled and shook my head cheerfully. "The answer to the question is yes then."

"Sounds easy enough!" I exclaimed cheerfully.

"You think so? I bet Naruto will fail." Kakashi-sensei replied. Naruto growled and launched himself at Kakashi-sensei. Kakashi was so fast, I didn't see him move till it was over. My mouth made an o shape.

"Oh my god. We're all going to die." I muttered. Sauske smirked, and Sakura whimpered.

"I didn't say start yet." Kakashi whispered darkly. I shuddered. He sounded..... Evil.

"Can we start yet?" I grumbled, impatiently tapping my foot.

"Fine. Start!" Me, Sakura, and Sauske shot off. While Naruto stayed behind, he started to.... Try. Attacking Kakashi-sensei. What was ironic was that he pulled out a book. I stopped paying attention though. It didn't really interest me. I mean, I'm not going to try. I have a feeling that I'm not going to need to.

I watched the fight with no interest, until Naruto got beaten down. I stifled a giggle. "Naruto, you spaz." I muttered. Sauske grunted beside me, and I almost fell out of the tree. "Damn! Don't sneak up on me like. That!" I exclaimed quietly. Sauske gave me that annoying smirk of his, and I scowled. "Just. Don't say a word emo." I growled, turning my attention back on Kakashi.-sensei. Who had just sent Naruto flying with a.....butt attack?

WTF?

I sighed and face palmed. "Geez..." Sauske threw a bunch at stuff at Kakashi, then I kinda blocked everything out when I took out my book. I wanted to know what happened between Harouhi and Tamaki!(a/n Yes. I know Thats OHSHC. For you stupid people that's Ouran High School Host Club. I couldn't think of anything else. ^.-)